Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We'll be podding this Saturday

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,668 Founders Club
If you have questions or dumb comments post them here.

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Apart from positive and negative, what is reality?
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Should Hot Pockets be required to combine the calories of BOTH portions on their box and not just one and do you object to their using the term ‘sandwich’?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Do you wear your leopard outfit while podding?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2022
    Are you taking Joe Rogan’s spot on Spotify?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2022
    Surprise decent/good team(s) in 2022 (2021 Utah, OSU/WSU were not supposed to make a bowl)?

Surprise shit teams in 2022 (2021 UW, ASU)?

What team will break out the eggshell/battleship look-at-us cringe of the year uniforms?

What throwback-but-not-really-throwback debacle will Adidas force us to wear against a team running for 200+ yards next year?

Will beavlet fans stfu now that their previous season ended with bad losses to Cal, Colorado, and Utah State? Or will they bring their newly found Huck the Fuskies swagger to HS?

How many games will Herm Edwards last in 2022? Does Arizona have a shot to beat him if he makes it that far?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,596 Founders Club
    edited February 2022
    Sunday Sunday Sunday now. I’ll likely still be in line at the Matterhorn
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,668 Founders Club
    haie said:

Surprise decent/good team(s) in 2022 (2021 Utah, OSU/WSU were not supposed to make a bowl)?

What team will break out the eggshell/battleship look-at-us cringe of the year uniforms?

What throwback-but-not-really-throwback debacle will Adidas force us to wear against a team running for 200+ yards next year?

Will beavlet fans stfu now that their previous season ended with bad losses to Cal, Colorado, and Utah State? Or will they bring their newly found Huck the Fuskies swagger to HS?

How many games will Herm Edwards last in 2022? Does Arizona have a shot to beat him if he makes it that far?

We answered most of these. They were thoughtful questions.

haie said:

When I get a break from playdough and titty milk throw up being flung at me I'll get a beer and listen to this. Thanks for cranking out an episode during the slowest part of the year.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,596 Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

When I get a break from playdough and titty milk throw up being flung at me I'll get a beer and listen to this. Thanks for cranking out an episode during the slowest part of the year.
    More content is what we want to provide in the dead zones
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,668 Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

39,323 people online right now!
    edited February 2022
    Beaver fans were massively chirping during that game, as soon as they realized that first UW td drive was an anomaly. Some drunk college kids, I don't really count that stuff though. I look college-ish age still so whatever.

When McGrew scored toward the end, the doubt started to creep in but our defense was gassed. Jimmy fucked that up by doing nothing after that td.

They were really shitty the entire weekend.

Probably because they knew we were shit. I sat by their season ticket section and those guys were classy. But it felt like a 9 year revenge fuck fest otherwise.
    They bring up 88 or whatever embarrassing game they blocked a punt and plungered our season pretty much every year we play them.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

They bring up 88 or whatever embarrassing game they blocked a punt and plungered our season pretty much every year we play them.

1985. I was there. I'm sure Race probably was, too. Huge Melon was UW's QB.

From the interwebs:

"The 1985 Oregon State vs. Washington football game was a college football game between the Oregon State Beavers and the Washington Huskies that took place on October 19, 1985. The game featured the largest overcome point spread in college football history up to that time when the Huskies, after being favored by 38 points, lost the game 21-20 after the Beavers blocked a punt and recovered the ball in the end zone with 1:29 left to play in the fourth quarter. It is considered one of the greatest upsets in college football history. On October 6, 2007, Stanford achieved the highest point spread upset in college football history when the 40 point underdog Cardinal defeated the No. 2 ranked USC Trojans, 24-23."
    TheHB said:

haie said:

1985. I was there. I'm sure Race probably was, too. Huge Melon was UW's QB.

From the interwebs:

"The 1985 Oregon State vs. Washington football game was a college football game between the Oregon State Beavers and the Washington Huskies that took place on October 19, 1985. The game featured the largest overcome point spread in college football history up to that time when the Huskies, after being favored by 38 points, lost the game 21-20 after the Beavers blocked a punt and recovered the ball in the end zone with 1:29 left to play in the fourth quarter. It is considered one of the greatest upsets in college football history. On October 6, 2007, Stanford achieved the highest point spread upset in college football history when the 40 point underdog Cardinal defeated the No. 2 ranked USC Trojans, 24-23."
    I don't need the interwebs, I hear it 3-5 times a month. But yes you're right.