Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Found this on wearesc.com

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Worst spring game performance I've ever seen. The schemes on offense are simplistic and unimaginative. And should be easily countered. Quarterbacks looked hesitant and held onto the ball too long. Offensive line lacks discipline and is porous. The team looked as if they were going at 80% speed and intensity, maybe a result of lack of tackling in practice. The entire offense looks gimmicky as if Sark is betting that simply running plays fast-and they weren't running plays that fast, will make up for a lack of imagination and poor execution on offense. Sark ought to be ashamed of himself for putting that kind of offensive product out on the field for the fans. This team is going to lose a lot of games. That was bad. No other way to spin it guys.

If only there was some site that could have warned them.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thread already delivers
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    alright, who wrote that?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Are you sure this wasn't a recap of our spring game last year?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    Founders Club
    Don'tBeaTwisterDawg is still available at Hartdcore Husky
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Don'tBeaTwisterDawg is still available at Hartdcore Husky

Sounds like the next user name for QuornDawg when one of his handles gets banned.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I know Kim used this word to describe Mora which couldn't be further from the truth but Sark is going to implode down in USC.

They won't put up with his bullshit down there. I was actually surprised Sark left to USC myself. Once he fails at USC I doubt he ever has another head coaching gig again.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I know Kim used this word to describe Mora which couldn't be further from the truth but Sark is going to implode down in USC.

They won't put up with his bullshit down there. I was actually surprised Sark left to USC myself. Once he fails at USC I doubt he ever has another head coaching gig again.

Sark has one of the best agents in the business. I have no idea who in the hell he is but he helped get him the job at SC and had his name in NFL coaching searches and even Arkansas at one point (No way Sark takes a job where they fire you for lying about your affairs with co-eds).

After SC he will land a coordinator job or lower level D1 school.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sark doesn't need another head coaching gig. He's fucking set. At UW he probably made ~$10M and if he's at USC for 3 years he'll make $13-14M. As long as he saves he good amount of that he's got close to $10M in the bank. Plus a bit more after he gets fired.

He's a smart guy and an opportunist. He knew UW could get back to bowls immediately and could milk the 0-12 to inflate his performance and get him a second gig. Had he stayed around UW the story on his tenure would have been more about how he failed to compete for championships. He left when he could claim victory on the turnaround in the program.

He probably thinks that he can do what he did at UW, add in top 5 classes at USC and he'll have top 10 teams at worst.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Sark doesn't need another head coaching gig. He's fucking set. At UW he probably made ~$10M and if he's at USC for 3 years he'll make $13-14M. As long as he saves he good amount of that he's got close to $10M in the bank. Plus a bit more after he gets fired.

He's a smart guy and an opportunist. He knew UW could get back to bowls immediately and could milk the 0-12 to inflate his performance and get him a second gig. Had he stayed around UW the story on his tenure would have been more about how he failed to compete for championships. He left when he could claim victory on the turnaround in the program.

He probably thinks that he can do what he did at UW, add in top 5 classes at USC and he'll have top 10 teams at worst.

I don't see Sark as someone who's good with money.
    True...hes probably the type of guy who thinks he'll be making his current salary for a long time.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I don't see Sark as someone who's good with money.
    True...hes probably the type of guy who thinks he'll be making his current salary for a long time.
    bingo