Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Okay fellas! Here ya go!

It’s Valentine’s Day! What special things do you have planned with your blow up dolls?

Go!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I accidentally made plans with three of my blow-up dolls, and had to somehow attend all three dates at once. It was like an episode of Three's Company, but with blow-up dolls.

Fenderbender had quite a night down at the Regal Beagle.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Is it Friday yet?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It’s Valentine’s Day! What special things do you have planned with your blow up dolls?

Go!

Fun question! I’d rather not say publicly for lots of practical reasons I’m sure you can imagine. This feels a little wimpy, but also prudent.
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Go!

I have some very strong opinions on how the last couple of months went down … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few months and connecting the dots on what I think happened. I'll keep you posted.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Go!

I have some very strong opinions on how the last couple of months went down … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few months and connecting the dots on what I think happened. I'll keep you posted.
    Thats some specific ass shit
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Go!

I was looking for this copy pasta and couldn't find it.

Kudos.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam