Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ale to Dt

2»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

Tequilla said:

Canadawg said:

Tequilla said:

He’s a tall guy … most DTs are more shorter/squattier types

It’s definitely worth the try given that he’s likely not an option on the OL going forward

If he can hold the point against a double team and stick his arms out he suddenly turns in an unathletic Vita on running plays

Yep - that’s definitely the hope

I think what makes Vita work with his size is that he’s so athletic that he can play low to the ground while maintaining his strength advantage with speed/quickness

Regardless so much if OL/DL play comes down to getting lower and under the pads
    Not being a fat, lazy turd that actually plays hard more than 1-2 plays is also important.
    If you're going to bash being a fat, lazy turd - then I am out.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Canadawg said:

Tequilla said:

He’s a tall guy … most DTs are more shorter/squattier types

It’s definitely worth the try given that he’s likely not an option on the OL going forward

If he can hold the point against a double team and stick his arms out he suddenly turns in an unathletic Vita on running plays

Yep - that’s definitely the hope

I think what makes Vita work with his size is that he’s so athletic that he can play low to the ground while maintaining his strength advantage with speed/quickness

Regardless so much if OL/DL play comes down to getting lower and under the pads
    Not being a fat, lazy turd that actually plays hard more than 1-2 plays is also important.