Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Based on what I saw today...

2»

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    pawz said:

New scheme and a new attitude. The players have spoken about the differences between Petermen in 2014 and Dude Brah in 2013.

In all seriousness like I said in another thread I think the floor is 9 regular season wins and the ceiling is 11 regular season wins.

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by players every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.
    Überwhoosh.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,505 Founders Club
    TTJ said:

pawz said:

New scheme and a new attitude. The players have spoken about the differences between Petermen in 2014 and Dude Brah in 2013.

In all seriousness like I said in another thread I think the floor is 9 regular season wins and the ceiling is 11 regular season wins.

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by players every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.
    Überwhoosh.
    One of us did, for sure.

Axe dnc.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Lots of twisting going on here.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Minimum expectation is 6-3 in conference.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Tequilla said:

Minimum expectation is 6-3 in conference.

Exactly! And if not met, then nothing will happen as usual.