Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The "somebody has to say it" shitpole

1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam

The "somebody has to say it" shitpole 28 votes

Stalin should remove his Enter key until he learns some restraint.
0%
All hail glorious Stalin! Why didn't somebody recognize the beauty of a full page of blank space under every link or embedded video sooner!?
17%
Mad_SondOgmasterchuckSourcesPitchfork51 5 votes
Janet Reno
21%
RaceBannoniDawgAZDuck79smoothdawgNorwegianHuskytheLSkid 6 votes
I have some very strong opinions on how the last couple of months went down … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on.
60%
DerekJohnsonCFetters_Nacho_LoverSwayeTheHBTequillaHFNYpawzEwaDawgAlexishuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzWilliams3FireCohendannarcLesGrossmanJoey1to392831weretaken 17 votes

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    Janet Reno
    It's a vanilla thing on the blank space
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam
    I have some very strong opinions on how the last couple of months went down … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on.

It's a vanilla thing on the blank space

https://totallynotlemonparty.com
    Disagree.
    Janet Reno
    It only does it on my laptop
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They've had some issues in recent months. They were bought out by an American company and the merging hasn't been very smooth. At one point, I was unable to pay my monthly due on Hardcore Husky for over three months because their new system would not process payments. On my own accord, I even went down to my bank and got a cashier's check and mailed it to Montreal, because I don't like the feeling of not paying my due. It took over one month for it to reach them and be processed.

Anyway, the payment issues are now fixed. But I have sent two work orders over the past month asking for the blank page under posted images be fixed. Usually they respond in a couple hours, but I have not received any response.

The house isn't on fire, but I will file another work order in another week or two

Wait, so it really is a Vanilla thing!? I thought that was just a joke. Weird that it happens sometimes and not others.

Apologies to Stalin. Please to be not throwing me in the Gulag.

Edit: While you're at it with Vanilla, can you let them know that we don't need an intermediate page telling us that we're leaving after clicking a link, even if opening a link in another tab?

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

They've had some issues in recent months. They were bought out by an American company and the merging hasn't been very smooth. At one point, I was unable to pay my monthly due on Hardcore Husky for over three months because their new system would not process payments. On my own accord, I even went down to my bank and got a cashier's check and mailed it to Montreal, because I don't like the feeling of not paying my due. It took over one month for it to reach them and be processed.

Anyway, the payment issues are now fixed. But I have sent two work orders over the past month asking for the blank page under posted images be fixed. Usually they respond in a couple hours, but I have not received any response.

The house isn't on fire, but I will file another work order in another week or two

Wait, so it really is a Vanilla thing!? I thought that was just a joke. Weird that it happens sometimes and not others.

Edit: While you're at it with Vanilla, can you let them know that we don't need an intermediate page telling us that we're leaving after clicking a link, even if opening a link in another tab?

Bannonate @SimpleHTMLDWAG while your at it.
    Janet Reno

Edit:While you're at it with Vanilla, can you let them know that we don't need an intermediate page telling us that we're leaving after clicking a link, even if opening a link in another tab?
    I'm always right
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

indeed...
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

You can avoid that if you mistakenly click on the simple html link instead.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Janet Reno

I noticed this when I got unbanninated. I figured it was an anti-citrus measure
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    AZDuck said:

I noticed this when I got unbanninated. I figured it was an anti-citrus measure
    Lol, only one moron was citrus bombing the board. He decided that HH was bad for his brand
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam
    Currently, on Hardcore Husky:

edited February 2022

Who the fuck visits this website from the desktop/laptop?
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 829 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Gotta keep that right hand free for an incoming smut post.
    FireCohen said:

People enjoying their 4:00 am cereal and coffee before a soul-crush day at the jerb.

FireCohen said:

People enjoying their 4:00 am cereal and coffee before a soul-crush day at the jerb.
    U not afraid your husband finding out you spent a lot of fucking time in this hell hole?
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

U not afraid your husband finding out you spent a lot of fucking time in this hell hole?
    He knows and doesn't give a shit. Hell, I'm always sharing the funny stuff in the "Random shit that doesn't fit elsewhere" thread.

Besides, how does a laptop give away time spent at Hardcore Husky more than a phone would? Not like she's getting up at 4:00 to read over my shoulder... And the pro tip is to just tilt the screen away from beard and kids whenever clicking on #FlexFriday.

It's hard. It's a process. We're grinding.