Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best-Ever Huskies per County... 1980-Present (State of Washington)

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Skagit honorable mention…

COLE FUCKING SAGER!!!

He is now a big deal in the Crossfit world.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I fully expected a permanent blank next to Skamania County. I had no idea. Where was Kirkland from?

Not UW or football but the only notable from Skamania is Darren Morningstar. He had a cup of coffee in the NBA. (When someone has a short career I like to say the had a cup of coffee -I like to say that)
    I played with him freshman and soph year (his junior and senior seasons). I was JV though aside from two cups of coffee on the end of the varsity bench. One thing most people didn't know about Darren was that he had a tiny dick, like what one would expect from a hobbit or something. He used to get picked on about it in the locker room. CSB.

Darren went to Navy like a dumbass because David Robinson recruited him. He had his pick and most people assumed he'd go to UW or at least somewhere in the Pac 10. A couple of years later, not having heard a word about him, I turned on a Pitt game and saw him on the bench and in the game a few minutes later. He had gotten fat and instead of the tall, scrawny but agile and coordinated, Washington state player of the year that I remembered he looked like an oaf. I was surprised when he got drafted but I remember that there weren't many big men available in that draft. Don't think he lasted long in Boston at all and I don't know if he was picked up anywhere else.

Look at Chuck representing the Stevenson Bulldogs
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club

chuck said:

I fully expected a permanent blank next to Skamania County. I had no idea. Where was Kirkland from?

Not UW or football but the only notable from Skamania is Darren Morningstar. He had a cup of coffee in the NBA. (When someone has a short career I like to say the had a cup of coffee -I like to say that)
    NOC
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yakima: Center

(Juan Garcia)
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

NOC
    Huh? Does he play here?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Isn't Gaskin from Lynnwood so Snohomish.

Also King I'd probably go Bailey over Dillon. Tripper Johnson a close third.
  • Options
    MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Come on.

Best player on the best team.

Emtman
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gaskin is his own county IMO
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ah yes you're right
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

NOC
    Chuck did.

So EMFA
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Come on.

Best player on the best team.

Emtman

Stan Emptaman?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

NOC
    Chuck did.

So EMFA
    I don't care. I just make long posts so I don't have to be doing something else for a minute.
  • Options
    Founders Club

chuck said:

NOC
    Chuck did.

So EMFA
    ChuckHIV!