Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huff released by DeBoer

Is the only move that makes sense at this point. He'll always be associated with the shit 21 OL. Cakewalk easy to recruit against him. His swagger - and he did once have some - is gone. Best move for everyone to start over now. Who's available?

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,256 Swaye's Wigwam
    Was this supposed to publish two months ago? I say Huff has to bring in Conerly or GTFO but don't know who they could bring in otherwise at this point. Call up Ol Gilby? Where's Cozzetto?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    I was stunned Kalen brought back Huff, and on some level he deserves the 0 for 5 he's going to pull.

A strong assist also goes to Lake and his offense as Huff is a better recruiter than the results, but by the time Jimmy self terminated himself, the OL recruits had moved so far on from thinking about coming to UW he had no chance to reel them back in.

Huff's issues is development which is what the Boise State guys said about him and why Pete demoted him to TE coach over there before he moved on round 1

I assumed Huff would be gone after this season, but he got a two year deal like the rest of the staff so who knows.