Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gonfaga suspends JOHN STOCKTON'S season tickets because he won't wear a face diaper

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mello and H jacking off furiously to rich ex athletes having to watch the games in their dens.

Gonzaga almost deserves few leaving them more than Oregon deserves Phil selling the couch. Almost.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Face diapers are worthless. They do absolutely nothing. Even an N95 is insufficient. But ScIeNcE!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022
    haie said:

Mello and H jacking off furiously to rich ex athletes having to watch the games in their dens.

Gonzaga almost deserves few leaving them more than Oregon deserves Phil selling the couch. Almost.

And since the Packers lost they are spending the day DUNKING on Aaron Rogers because he has a different opinion than they do. It’s all the rage today with the really smart people who suck CNNs dick.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    edited January 2022

He wants to literally kill people.

He always has. That guy might be the mentally toughest person Ive ever met.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    Look at the little downvoting faggot go.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

And since the Packers lost they are spending the day DUNKING on Aaron Rogers because he has a different opinion than they do. It’s all the rage today with the really smart people who suck CNNs dick.
    I'm hearing that the real alpha's work a pathetic government job while Rogers banged a celebrity in Hawaii this summer while planning what NFL team he's going to play for in 2022.

Talk about pwnage.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gonzaga fucked with the wrong guy.

It will hurt Gonzaga way more than it will hurt John Stockton. He literally gives zero fucks about what others think of him.

I’ll just leave it at that.

Gonzaga thinks they aren't gonzaga.

Reminds me of this other white trash school in the PNW.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look at the little downvoting faggot go.

That fag is like the u district townie that gives me weird looks when I do edibles while picking out beer at QFC before a husky game. Just a fucking nobody that will never accomplish anything in his life, so he needs the government to take solace in.