Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Red Alert

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,445
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Getting concerned Hopkins, through this random ass #RepTheCity roster, is going to somehow get to 500 or a conference tournament win and get another year.

We have bottomed out two, TWO fucking years in a row (one we had 2 useful NBA players).

I need Beavlet and Quook to fucking plunger this asshole. Please. Cannot give Jenn an excuse this year.

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Getting concerned Hopkins, through this random ass #RepTheCity roster, is going to somehow get to 500 or a conference tournament win and get another year.

We have bottomed out two, TWO fucking years in a row (one we had 2 useful NBA players).

I need Beavlet and Quook to fucking plunger this asshole. Please. Cannot give Jenn an excuse this year.

Hop saving his ass, this year, does seem to be the script.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If she calls Hop into her office to fire him, he'll just drop the floor and do 50 push ups.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If she calls Hop into her office to fire him, he'll just drop the floor and do 50 push ups.

We both know it was actually the "You can be the Syracuse of the West" bullshit that actually got him hired.

You don't even have to leave the Seattle area to recruit here. Top 2 school in the country in fucking Spokane is doing it better. Jesus titty fucking Christ.

Kill me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,780
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2022
    Goddamnit Beavs. Fuck. Giving this sap life. Fuck. Fuck Fuck.

Though maybe having him absent will give sloppy tits confidence to broom Hop.

"Sorry Mike, Covid giveth and Covid taketh away. Well, bye"

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't watch last night and was wondering what that tweet was about. It's funny that when our assistants were out and Hop was by himself he had that historic loss to Utah Pilgrim Commerce State.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I didn't watch last night and was wondering what that tweet was about. It's funny that when our assistants were out and Hop was by himself he had that historic loss to Utah Pilgrim Commerce State.
    Watched last 6 minutes. Beavlet is twash. Still probably getting plungered sunday night on Mathew Knight Diarrhea Court.