Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Potential First OKG casualty... (TBS Warning)

Per the twitters (Marshall Cherrington), Austin Joyner is not considering UW because he doesn't even have an offer from Washington.

Somewhere Doogs are freaking out

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    Two questions:

1) Who?
    2) Who?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    And how many RBs were we recruiting this year? How many have interest in us?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Kid wants to play a different position than the one he is a D-1 level player at. He'll commit to WSU or BSU, take his visits, then commit somewhere else in January
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    3 months into spring camp and we're imploding! Hate to say it, but Kim called it. Shoulda listened to the Doogmen and opened up the vault to keep Sark from betraying us and plungering our recruiting last year.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    I will save anyone time from going over to Dawgman on how this will play out over there with their agenda...

If we get Joyner…

1. The old staff had him locked up.
    OR
    2. Well his best offers were BSU and WSU… so of course he came here, we basically out recruited the MWC.

If we don't get him…

1. This staff just doesn't go after guys with an edge.
    2. They don't recruit as hard as Sark's staff and it is starting to show.
    3. Local high school coaches are watching this one closely folks.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    HuskyJW said:

Well in that case....I was never considering Harvard or Yale when I was looking at schools either.

I refused to consider the entire Ivy League, so there...
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Ty used to do this too. I remember several times where a local kid was begging to UW like David DeCastro and Ty shunned him. Look I'm not saying Joyner is the next all-american like DeCastro but there are some very similar instances going on.

We all knew Petersen could coach but that was at a smaller conference. The big question was can he recruit? He's not a proven top 5 recruiter like Sark that's for sure. Now some in here will jump on me for questioning the coach and that simply isn't right. Since when was it that we always had to go along with what the head coach was doing all the time? Sure we supported every single decision of Sark's but nobody was harder on Sark than I was.

Some of you will take this post and start twisting that I'm saying Petersen is like Ty. I never said that just pointed out how Ty shunned DeCastro. We all know how that ended.

BRB 12 year old boy

dude... take a doog pill. If Sark was a top 5 recruiter, he would have outrecruited Peterman ... and he didn't... so let's drop the doog bullshit already
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    dnc said:

Ty used to do this too. I remember several times where a local kid was begging to UW like David DeCastro and Ty shunned him. Look I'm not saying Joyner is the next all-american like DeCastro but there are some very similar instances going on.

We all knew Petersen could coach but that was at a smaller conference. The big question was can he recruit? He's not a proven top 5 recruiter like Sark that's for sure. Now some in here will jump on me for questioning the coach and that simply isn't right. Since when was it that we always had to go along with what the head coach was doing all the time? Sure we supported every single decision of Sark's but nobody was harder on Sark than I was.

Some of you will take this post and start twisting that I'm saying Petersen is like Ty. I never said that just pointed out how Ty shunned DeCastro. We all know how that ended.

BRB 12 year old boy

dude... take a doog pill. If Sark was a top 5 recruiter, he would have outrecruited Peterman ... and he didn't... so let's drop the doog bullshit already
    Someone is being fucking whooshed. I just wish I was sure who.
    I just can't wait for someone like PLSS to read my post and take it seriously.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Must be a silent commit. Whatever the fuck that is.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Could be the rare woosh of a woosh by @Sarktastic, if so major props!
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why doesn't this board have a whoosh flag?

Is there anyone steering this fucking ship at all? Christ.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    No one wants to point out that Scott dumbtard was wrong again? Calls out posters about how it's ridiculous that Joyner is down to BSU or WSU. Of course, water is wet, and a couple hours later the teen TBS Intern is reporting that Joyner is down to WSU or BSU.

I know you read this board, Scott, so I will keep chronicling your TBS fuckups for as long as you and Chris fetters are over 300 lbs (so basically forever).
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    That's the hardest wooshcrash I've had in a loooong time. It may take weeks to recover.
  • Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94
    chuck said:

It's isn't me. I'm busy planning tomorrow's supper. You know, trying to decide whether to serve me white or dark, and what kind of wine goes with that.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

It's isn't me. I'm busy planning tomorrow's supper. You know, trying to decide whether to serve me white or dark, and what kind of wine goes with that.
    Surely you have Kim G on speed dial for wine selection consultation. Pretty sure you go with a dry, white wine with dark meat or a heavier red for white meat. He can set you straight though.
  • Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Surely you have Kim G on speed dial for wine selection consultation. Pretty sure you go with a dry, white wine with dark meat or a heavier red for white meat. He can set you straight though.
    Stop calling me Shirley