Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tosh Lupoi is one smooth bastard

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club
I just posted the full article in The Wam, but here's an excerpt that stood out with Taimani describing his decision to transfer to Oregon.

"(Lanning) had told me who the DC would be, Tosh (Lupoi), and I have a really good relationship with Tosh. I’ve known him since my freshman year of high school. I ended up not going to Alabama (where Lupoi worked at the time) because it was too far and I really liked UW. And just with the opportunity, me and Tosh sat down and talked, and he told me he was a Husky, too, and he understands what it’s going to be like to do that. He went through his phase of not liking Oregon, too, and he said, “I promise you, (the criticism) will be bad, but I’ll be right here with you. You won’t just take the heat by yourself. It’s going to be me and you.” And I was like, well, yep, then let’s do it."

Comments