Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What latest UW Huskies football departure says about state of program

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Taki is a fat fuck. It's not a huge loss. Just keep Tuli and replace Taki in the portal
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424

Taki is a fat fuck. It's not a huge loss. Just keep Tuli and replace Taki in the portal

Gotta hope the portal gets more DL after spring ball cause if this is the plan we’re screwed. Right now there’s nothing in there

Gotta hope the portal gets more DL after spring ball cause if this is the plan we’re screwed. Right now there’s nothing in there
    Not worried.
  • Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 468

Not worried.
    That’s because you’re high
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,591

I think you are off base here. Taki transferred because he was going to be a Covid RS-JR (basically a RS-SR from the 2018 class) and often back-up Tuli L. due to the change to the 4-2-5 rather than often going with the 2-4-5 that had Tuli and Taki on the field together.

Now Tuli L. will be backed up by guys like RS-Frosh Peihopa and Finau at the 1-Tech. It also remains to be seen if Tuitele will be a 1-tech, 3-tech, or play both. I'm guessing Bandes will be a 3-tech and compete with Tunuufi for the starting job there.

Bascially, I count 7 scholarshiped players who could compete for the two DT spots. I'm not sure where Draco Bynum fits in, if he's more of a back-up at SDE or the 3-tech (listed at 6'4" 280 lbs).

Not worried.
    That’s because you’re high
    No, there's a fuck load of talent in the portal.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

I think you are off base here. Taki transferred because he was going to be a Covid RS-JR (basically a RS-SR from the 2018 class) and often back-up Tuli L. due to the change to the 4-2-5 rather than often going with the 2-4-5 that had Tuli and Taki on the field together.

Now Tuli L. will be backed up by guys like RS-Frosh Peihopa and Finau at the 1-Tech. It also remains to be seen if Tuitele will be a 1-tech, 3-tech, or play both. I'm guessing Bandes will be a 3-tech and compete with Tunuufi for the starting job there.

Bascially, I count 7 scholarshiped players who could compete for the two DT spots. I'm not sure where Draco Bynum fits in, if he's more of a back-up at SDE or the 3-tech (listed at 6'4" 280 lbs).
    Tuitele and Tunuufi primaries at 3T. Peihopa and Bandes at nose. Tuli can do either and can bump the main 3Ts to put a hand down on the edge against Furd and Kal and anyone else who runs the damn ball.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    HFNY said:

Draco Bynum doesn't fit in. I think it's safe to say seeing the field isn't a priority for him.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    This is a pathetic doog WDWHA thread.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

This is a pathetic doog WDWHA thread.

I think I'm the only one left who cares. I was his only fan.