Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FUCK DELTA AIRLINES

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
So I live in Tacoma, so does my 25 y/o daughter. No, I'm not poor. Her boyfriend lives in Phoenix. He's a pro golfer. Anyhow, she decided to live in Zona for Jan-April and due to the snow, I offered to take her all the way to Sacramento and then fly back from there. Headed out at 6:30AM. What could go wrong.

Delta cancelled my flight at midnight last night but no worries, I rebooked before I left, only to have it cancelled again. To which I rebooked again, only to have it cancelled again. They then rescheduled me for an airport 2 hrs away to fly back on NEW YEARS DAY (versus tomorrow) so I'm taking matters into my own hands and rented a car and I'm driving 12 hrs back tomorrow - PAST tacoma, to Sea-tac airport (to save $400) to be picked up by my wife to then drive to Tacoma. AWESOME! OH and if you attempt to use the delta app to cancel, you get service unavailable and are then instructed to call a number that then warns you the hold time is FOUR HOURS AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTES.

Fucking shit-ass dumpster fire of a company in every fucking fashion. No notifications of changes, had to keep checking in the app.

Fuck all this fucking bullshit. I did get in and out burger so I'll probably have the shits but I guess the important thing is my daughter is safe and through the passes.

FUCK YOU DELTA AIRLINES.

Comments