Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW BBall insights from a well connected expert...

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Kim Grinolds avatar
Kim Grinolds
STAFF
Posted on Oct 6th, 1:10 PM, V I P, User Since 243 months ago, User Post Count: 38418
Oct 6th, 1:10 PM
VIP
243 months
I'm telling you guys, Quincey and Wyking " Too Tall " Jones are making an impact.

kozdawg
Posted on Oct 6th, 1:21 PM, V I P, User Since 238 months ago, User Post Count: 4959
Oct 6th, 1:21 PM
VIP
238 months
Kim Grinolds said... (original post) I'm telling you guys, Quincey and Wyking " Too Tall " Jones are making an impact.

show more
Looking forward to seeing it on the court.
_____

talbotjim
Posted on Dec 22nd, 1:30 AM, V I P, User Since 2 months ago, User Post Count: 99
Dec 22nd, 1:30 AM
VIP
2 months
Kim Grinolds said... (original post) I'm telling you guys, Quincey and Wyking " Too Tall " Jones are making an impact.

show more
I'm sorry Kim, but what in the world were you watching in the offseason to think this and tell people that this team was going to surprise people?

I'll keep checking for more insider nuggets but not long after this last post the thread was locked for some weird reason. Must have pressed the wrong button in guess

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Good news, there's still hope. Year 3 of covid massively harming UW but not affecting other schools is going strong...
    ____
    Kim Grinolds avatar
    Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on 10 hrs, V I P, User Since 243 months ago, User Post Count: 38418
    10 hrs
    VIP
    243 months
    Uns0lved_Mr_B said... (original post) Not sure on the rules of this but one of my best friends is close to a current player (being intentionally vague for obvious reasons).He spok...

show more
    Not what I'm hearing at all. What I am hearing is the Covid stuff has definitely had an impact on the team. Last night was a good indication.

Lots of outside influences getting in the heads of guys on how to handle the Covid issues.

Last night they were down three coaches and three players.

The team and staff are 100% vaccinated. Most who've tested positive are asymptomatic. I'd expect more games across the country to be canceled.

I've been feeling like crap for a few days. Tested today. Results in 24-72 hours

-1 downvotes-1

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    K-Grizzle has the crud?
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Kim Grinolds avatar
    Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on Oct 6th, 1:10 PM, V I P, User Since 243 months ago, User Post Count: 38418
    Oct 6th, 1:10 PM
    VIP
    243 months
    I'm telling you guys, Quincey and Wyking " Too Tall " Jones are making an impact.

kozdawg
    Posted on Oct 6th, 1:21 PM, V I P, User Since 238 months ago, User Post Count: 4959
    Oct 6th, 1:21 PM
    VIP
    238 months

show more
    Looking forward to seeing it on the court.
    _____

talbotjim
    Posted on Dec 22nd, 1:30 AM, V I P, User Since 2 months ago, User Post Count: 99
    Dec 22nd, 1:30 AM
    VIP
    2 months

show more
    I'm sorry Kim, but what in the world were you watching in the offseason to think this and tell people that this team was going to surprise people?

I'll keep checking for more insider nuggets but not long after this last post the thread was locked for some weird reason. Must have pressed the wrong button in guess

I'm no Husky insider but I do know a lot of people in the Seattle basketball community and I call BS on all this insider's mumbo jumbo. He sounds more like a sock puppet for the UW's athletic department.

No amount of coaching is going to help the UW MBB as long as Mike Hopkins is leading the program and calling the final shots on recruiting, on court schemes, in game adjustments and player rotations.

The UW fire two assistant coaches (Dollar & Rice) this past off-season as scapegoats for Mike Hopkins lack of basketball coaching, program leading acumen. But the problem begins and ends with Mike Hopkins no one else.

Message to Jen Cohen: Hire an inexperienced assistant coach from a dirty NCAA sanctioned program to lead your basketball program and wake up five seasons later with that program in complete and utter despair.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Taking basketball insight from a midget is like taking sex advice from a virgin.