Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kenny Dillingham OC

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hamdan-level OC
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So the UW squad of fighting mountain west assistants have a shot at beating Oregon?
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There was some audio of him talking up the concepts and stats in the Memphis offense that was encouraging. Can’t remember where I heard it, but it was a good listen.

Also, ruining “Tyrone” Dillingham right here before any doogs can get to it.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

There was some audio of him talking up the concepts and stats in the Memphis offense that was encouraging. Can’t remember where I heard it, but it was a good listen.

Memphis?

Sounds like a Grocery Outlet hire. Or is it a Target grocery section hire? Who knows.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    lol. Might still be better than Baylor’s safeties coach running the defense
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

Sounds like a Grocery Outlet hire. Or is it a Target grocery section hire? Who knows.
    What type of discount grocer hire was the FCS offense that spanked you for nearly a decade?

You’re terrible at this. And also boring.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

What type of discount grocer hire was the FCS offense that spanked you for nearly a decade?

LOL look at you completely lost.

I agree, the grocery outlet thing is for dumb fuck quooks.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

How’s Huff?

Also, quit plagiarism my shit fucko
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

How’s Huff?

How's Huff?

Well in quooks terms pretty good looking at his recruits.

I'll take a pilsner.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

How’s Huff?

How's Huff?

I'll take a pilsner.
    If it’s like this year, Penis is going to look amazing getting sacked behind that line.

I’ll have an Oban. 14 preferably
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

ramenduck said:

haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

LOL look at you completely lost.

I agree, the grocery outlet thing is for dumb fuck quooks.
    You’re so F’n stupid it’s painful. Take a TO and refresh your shit.

Aspy.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

ramenduck said:

Memphis?

How’s Huff?

How's Huff?

I'll take a pilsner.
    If it’s like this year, Penis is going to look amazing getting sacked behind that line.

I’ll have an Oban. 14 preferably
    Saw him play once. He was impressive that day. Made some incredibly athletic plays. Too bad for him the program savior will be the starter.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Here is the thing with Lanning if he is who we hope he is, he can get us a NC in 2 to 3 years.... if not we'll we shot for the moon... but either way, there is no doubt his ceiling is higher than deboner... who I also think is a decent coach.... we will see.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    Goduckies said:

he can get us a NC in 2 to 3 years

lmaaaaooooooooooooooooo. Have you stopped and thought about the reality that Kirby Smart (the guy quooks think they hired) has been coaching Georgia for 6 years with more talent than oregon has currently for probably all of those years, and has no natties?
  • Options
    Bama will always be the favorite until the day NS retires. Everyone is playing for the runner up trophy. Look at his class rating this year, 95+. Oregon may reach the playoff but they will never accumulate the talent that Bama, UGA or LSU can. Louisiana per capita has more players in the NFL than any other state. Their list of former and current NFL players is incredible. That's the reality.
  • Options

So the UW squad of fighting mountain west assistants have a shot at beating Oregon?

You could be onto something. Or not.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Better hire than Grubb