Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nets sweep season series from the Heat

Pretty crazy that they swept the season with three wins being by one point and the other being in double overtime.

Could the Nets actually beat the Heat in a seven game series in the playoffs? I'm still going with no but I think they are a team the Heat would rather avoid come playoff time.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    4-1 Heat. 4-2 if the Nets play out of their mind.

Heat don't give a fuck about the regular season.
  • Options
    Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

CHRIST.

How's a guy supposed to get any rest when you fuckers keep calling out my name? I ain't dying for this shit.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Pretty crazy that they swept the season with three wins being by one point and the other being in double overtime.

Could the Nets actually beat the Heat in a seven game series in the playoffs? I'm still going with no but I think they are a team the Heat would rather avoid come playoff time.

Do the Nets still exist? I haven't been paying attention. Michael Jordan isn't playing so it isn't worth watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Do the Nets still exist? I haven't been paying attention. Michael Jordan isn't playing so it isn't worth watching.
    Yes they do exist. Nice starting lineup too.

Deron Williams, Paul Pierce, Jason Kidd, Derrick Coleman and Ben Ossai.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yes they do exist. Nice starting lineup too.

Deron Williams, Paul Pierce, Jason Kidd, Derrick Coleman and Ben Ossai.
    Ossai. LOL.