Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ryphen to BSU; Cougfan going full WDWHA

Remember when they said both Browning and Ryphen were drooling over Wazzu and Leach told Browning they wanted Ryphen because he was a lock, so he should go to UW?

Yeah, because that happened.

I wish this happened in January, a week or two before LOI day, just to see the whole board meltdown.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=12799169

They are melting down. Love how they call Boise State a junior college because WSU is so known for their academic prowess.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm hearing he didn't bleed crimson and have feces in his throat.
  • Options
    fredocoug
    Scout Subscriber
    Lone Star Dietz Club
    14932 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 7:57 PM
    Re: Rypien to BSJC... Terrible
    Not a shock. WSU has depth at QB and he saw that I am sure at their practice. He was at the JC today and guessing he was told and saw he would start from day one.

Best of luck, but have fun in the MWC

FredGarvinTheMP
    Bohler Gym Club
    1126 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 9:24 PM
    On the bright side, gentlemen....
    we play those ass-clowns from boise in 2016. By then CML will have us hitting on all cylinders and the folks in the Treasure Valley will see that Harsin isn't Saint Pete. We boatrace them with Rypien at the helm....

These two comments stood out to me the most. Coogs can spin this however they want but the reality is they lost a 4 star QB in their backyard who is a legacy to a mountain west school. This is a huge black eye for Leach and recruiting.

I do love how they are shitting on Rypien though even saying this Bender kid is better than him even though he's a string bean who was only a 3 star recruit.

A week straight saying Rypien is better than Browning to all of a sudden he's complete garbage. Coogs please don't ever change you always bring entertainment to me.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

fredocoug
    Scout Subscriber
    Lone Star Dietz Club
    14932 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 7:57 PM
    Not a shock. WSU has depth at QB and he saw that I am sure at their practice. He was at the JC today and guessing he was told and saw he would start from day one.

Best of luck, but have fun in the MWC

FredGarvinTheMP
    Bohler Gym Club
    1126 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 9:24 PM
    On the bright side, gentlemen....
    we play those ass-clowns from boise in 2016. By then CML will have us hitting on all cylinders and the folks in the Treasure Valley will see that Harsin isn't Saint Pete. We boatrace them with Rypien at the helm....

These two comments stood out to me the most. Coogs can spin this however they want but the reality is they lost a 4 star QB in their backyard who is a legacy to a mountain west school with a first year head coach. This is a huge black eye for Leach and recruiting.

I do love how they are shitting on Rypien though even saying this Bender kid is better than him even though he's a string bean who was only a 3 star recruit.

A week straight saying Rypien is better than Browning to all of a sudden he's complete garbage. Coogs please don't ever change you always bring entertainment to me.

lulz
  • Options
    fredocoug

Posted: Today 8:14 PM

---------------------------------------------
    --- AlwaysCougarFan wrote:

TheWazzuKid wrote: Just read that on twitter. That's a tough one for me right now. Really wanted him and thought he'd be a better fit here than any of the QBs on our roster.

Bender has been running the Air Raid for the last 3 years, don't know what makes you think this.

---------------------------------------------

You also realize that Bruggman ran pretty same offense too right? People need to research things before posting.

Fredo owes me a new irony meter.
  • Options
    Leach is a bum. Sure he's an upgrade over WULFF! However, he's never going to have better teams than us.

I don't fear him at all. His recruiting was always sub par at Texas Tech and he feasted on weak OOC scheduling down there.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Most likely about playing time, probably wasn't going to see the field for a few years.
    lol, like we haven't heard that one before
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Most likely about playing time, probably wasn't going to see the field for a few years.

I can't wait until Rypien kicks their ass in 2016 and 2017 like Sankey did this past year.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

lol, like we haven't heard that one beforeReading the tea leaves its all about playing time.....kids afraid of competition.......

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    CML? Who the fuck uses an abbreviation for a 4 letter full name (Leach). I hate internet.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

CML? Who the fuck uses an abbreviation for a 4 letter full name (Leach). I hate internet.

That was the gem i pulled out of all that, Leach does look like a fucking camel
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Just imagine if they realized Rypien never really seriously considered them, they were 3rd or 4th choice for him. He was going to go to UW.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

I can't wait until Rypien kicks their ass in 2016 and 2017 like Sankey did this past year.

I hate the Coogs. Not because I'm supposed to as a UW fan, but because of times like today. They are a worthless program with a loser mentality. They should have been banished to to WAC a long time ago.

I always say this to my Coog friends and they always respond with "You should be kicked out you went 0-12". I respond with this past decade we were awful but unlike WSU that would be a normal decade for them.

Cougs haven't won a Rose Bowl since 1916, have only 11 bowl games in their history which is pathetic considering for a good 15 years now 6-5/6-6 you will make one.

In basketball they have never reached the finals in the Pac-10/12 tournament. It's been over 50 years since they've won a regular season championship as well.

They are a MWC/WAC school masquerading as a BCS school.
  • Options
    Cougpower
    Scout Subscriber
    Mel Hein Club
    10846 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 5:58 AM
    Kid is weak
    he is either a mammas boy or cant handle competition. I think it will be funny as donkie state continues to slide off the map to watch him "try" to win with those " better facilities" hahahhaha.. THEEE only thing donkie state has over us is a pretty nice practice facility... Their FOB is a POS...

Boise State sliding off the map > Change is coming!!!!!

Seriously Cougs you haven't had a winning season since 2003 stop putting down other/more superior programs than yourself.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I hate the Coogs. Not because I'm supposed to as a UW fan, but because of times like today. They are a worthless program with a loser mentality. They should have been banished to to WAC a long time ago.

I used to tease them about how pathetic their program was, and this was in the middle of their "magical" three straight ten win seasons.

They actually played a road game vs. Idaho in Martin Stadium once. Don't ask me how that works. the excuse given was that the Kibbles and Bits Dome didn't have enough capacity for Division 1a, so Martin Stadium made up the difference.

Even back then their attendance was really pathetic. They would get like 23 thousand people for a September game.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Solid Quote from Rypien about the commitment

“For me, it came down to three things I was looking for,” Rypien said by phone. “I wanted a good coaching staff, good facilities and an atmosphere I could see myself being successful in for four years. Boise State definitely has all of that for me. I was really blown away by their facilities.”
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Five letters, but who's counting?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    TheGlove said:

Five letters, but who's counting?
    I think that started at Tennessee or Alabama, it's pretty fucktarded