Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who are the elite recruiters that could reasonably be part of a DeBoer staff?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    As previously mentioned I am high on DeBoner but if he brings his entire Fresno staff with him the love will fade fast. He needs to up the game.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/8711667002

Cort isn’t going to UW anytime soon

Doesn’t sound OKG to me
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If they could have hired him and then this came out later it would have Been the cherry on top to cohen’s legacy. Wish it could have happened.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,590
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Swaye said:

As previously mentioned I am high on DeBoner but if he brings his entire Fresno staff with him the love will fade fast. He needs to up the game.

I don't know. Pete brought his staff with him and we hated parts of that staff. As Pete cut the parts we hated away the product on the field deteriorated. I'm kinda over this whole corporate recruiting thing. If DeBoner has some dudes from the Dakotas that know what he does, they know what he needs to win and are willing to ride or die with his process I'm willing to let them all at it for a couple years. We are already going down this road, let's see where it leads.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I don't know. Pete brought his staff with him and we hated parts of that staff. As Pete cut the parts we hated away the product on the field deteriorated. I'm kinda over this whole corporate recruiting thing. If DeBoner has some dudes from the Dakotas that know what he does, they know what he needs to win and are willing to ride or die with his process I'm willing to let them all at it for a couple years. We are already going down this road, let's see where it leads.
    I partially agree with this, but we could end up with a new Bob Gregory who fails upward because the coach can’t bring himself to fire his buddy
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,324
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Dennison bangs a married woman for two and a half years, then she breaks it off and files a restraining order? I'm a "believe the woman" guy, but why does this reek of bullshit?

Wait, what were we talking about?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    "The University of Louisville has dismissed Christine Herring, a former Cardinal track standout who rose to the No. 3 position in the Athletic Department as senior woman administrator... Herring was briefly considered a candidate to be acting athletic director after Tom Jurich’s dismissal"

"She also accused Dennison of entering her home uninvited in October, squeezing her to the point of bruising her ribs this past June, threatening to put a tracker on her car and hire a private investigator to follow her."

Sounds like Cort has an eye for talent. Just relentless in pursuit.

For those actually worried...

"Herring’s emergency protective order was dismissed per agreed order on Nov. 18."

No comment on the type of person you have to be to married and have a 2.5 year affair with a subordinate and then file a restraining order after you are caught and fired.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bitch is crazy and Cort is a fucking moron for thinking a 2.5 year affair would turn into anything.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

More lik Court Denison.

* Denizen
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Drewdawg throwing out Dennison, Keith Hayward, and Choate as possible DC's.

Dennison is intriguing but hasn't he been less than stellar as a DC. Seems like we would only be considering him because he might be a good recruiter

Hayward has been passed over for DC positions in the pac for going on a decade now and is overrated as a recruiter.

With Choate, we'd probably be having more Kwat defense

Choate is the only one that even remotely makes me go “yay”
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

More lik Court Denison.

* Denizen
    Damn you and your 5.3 hours
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Oregon’s elite croots did great against Stanford and Yoot. Smalls is killing it. Huard is the second coming.

Fuck off TBS fags.

I too like to fall into logicaly fallacies.