Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vegas Baby!

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That’s how you crush little bro’s dreams in your house.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Calling it now. Ducks will kick the crap out of the Utes because the Utes always shit the bed when it matters most.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    Nebraska classy right there.

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    I could say it’s really cool to be born on third base and act like you hit a triple. But I won’t.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    I could say it’s really cool to be born on third base and act like you hit a triple. But I won’t.
    Sounds like everyone else loses the right way.

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!

Your post does not make a lick of sense. I’m sure you actually graduated from Oregon

About 94?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    This is fucking retarded. UW has had more money than the UO in the last 20 years(and before that LOL) as have many other programs. Your poast stanks like wdwha bullshit. Born on 3rd base, like every single program in California, or Texas or Notre Dame or the entire south? GTFO with that weak ass nonsense. They're in fucking Eugene, Oregon. King County cranks out more 4 and 5 star football and basketball talent alone in a single year than the entire state of Oregon does in 5. You're just another jealous dumbfuck who used to laugh and throw stones about Joey 5 Picks Billboards who now whines like a bitch about Oregon's national brand. Sorry you got left in the dust and then swept under the rug. Oregon packs a loud ass stadium, wins most of their games, is hugely popular, or at least recognized nationally, and spends money like an average at best SEC team and has Rose Bowel wins from 4 different coaches in 20 years. But go ahead and keep being a baby about a program that doesn't fuck everything up like UW.
    edited November 2021
    edited November 2021
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!

Your post does not make a lick of sense. I’m sure you actually graduated from Oregon

About 94?
    Why don’t you just write “WH0REG0N!!!” and just get it over with?
    Now that the game is outta Santa Clara, Vegas sounds like a nice break, Dec. 2022.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Where did “Nebraska Classy” go?

Mr. “Always Right” predicted Beavs would win the game outright at the start of the season.

Husky JW also said to take the Huskies and the money line against Oregon at Montlake this year,

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    This is fucking retarded. UW has had more money than the UO in the last 20 years(and before that LOL) as have many other programs. Your poast stanks like wdwha bullshit. Born on 3rd base, like every single program in California, or Texas or Notre Dame or the entire south? GTFO with that weak ass nonsense. They're in fucking Eugene, Oregon. King County cranks out more 4 and 5 star football and basketball talent alone in a single year than the entire state of Oregon does in 5. You're just another jealous dumbfuck who used to laugh and throw stones about Joey 5 Picks Billboards who now whines like a bitch about Oregon's national brand. Sorry you got left in the dust and then swept under the rug. Oregon packs a loud ass stadium, wins most of their games, is hugely popular, or at least recognized nationally, and spends money like an average at best SEC team and has Rose Bowel wins from 4 different coaches in 20 years. But go ahead and keep being a baby about a program that doesn't fuck everything up like UW.
    A few 11-25 year old douchebags had Oregon gear from like 2010 to 2013 when Chimp cheated his way to relevance. That's it. Where's the natty Ducks? 🥴😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    A few 11-25 year old douchebags had Oregon gear from like 2010 to 2013 when Chimp cheated his way to relevance. That's it. Where's the natty Ducks? 🥴😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    WH0REG0N!!!!! Post of the day… so far.

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    All of that CK cheating is the only reason his teams were successful? I’m not a huge fan of the folks that jumped onboard during the good times either.

Not when you suffered through the Jorgy QB days. Ducks natty died on a hot AZ night when DD wrecked his knee. No one was stopping that team. No one.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    All of that CK cheating is the only reason his teams were successful? I’m not a huge fan of the folks that jumped onboard during the good times either.

Not when you suffered through the Jorgy QB days. Ducks natty died on a hot AZ night when DD wrecked his knee. No one was stopping that team. No one.
    Yep, losing to Stanford knocking us down to the Fiesta Bowl the year Notre Dame would have been our opponent was also a killer. But for the lack of a FG kicker and DAT forgetting to block we'd have two NCs
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2021

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!
    How many posters on this site were old enough to remember the 1991' National Championship? "Where's your natty Ducks" was a great argument 10 years ago. It's now been 30 years. Most of the posters here are under 40, so really not much to brag about. But grasp what you can I guess.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    The Husky line used to be “Win a Rose Bowl, then pop off.”

The last Rose Bowl UW won was with Neuheisel after finishing in a 3-way tie with Oregon and Oregon State with one conference loss apiece.

The Huskies played and beat an 8-3 Purdue team.

Beavers, with Babushka at the helm, were arguably the best team in PAC-10 at end of season.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Congrats!

He wrecked it vs ASU the week before, he tired to go with a brace and nope