Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Sark thread

At USC spring workouts, the big dance takes on new meaning

As USC reached the midway point of spring workouts Thursday, Coach Steve Sarkisian decided to shake things up.

About an hour into the Trojans' eighth practice, players gathered in an end zone at Brian Kennedy-Howard Jones Field for a competitive one-on-one drill.

A dance contest.

Players whooped and hollered as teammates squared off in the surprise competition as music blared from sideline speakers.

"Guys have some moves and some guys don't," Sarkisian said. "I think some guys might listen to country music. That wasn't their flavor today."

Sarkisian identified receiver Darreus Rogers and linebacker Scott Starr as the standouts in a competition designed as a break of sorts from the breakneck pace of full-team drills.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-sp-usc-spring-football-20140404,0,3144696.story#ixzz2xwH0F5VD
It's almost like he was restraining himself at UW. Now he is going full retard. Thanks Pat Haden.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,686 Swaye's Wigwam
    sark, your dumb ass should be listening to country. You're 40 years old, married, and fat. Stop pretending you're this hip cali brah that only listens to rap. You aren't Carrol, Snoop and Dre wan't nothing to do with your goofy self.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    mmmm....sizzle
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Have any USC fans found our beloved site yet? I'm guessing not. They probably read this same shit and think it's awesome. "Sark really keeps the kids motivated." Enjoy the penalties USC.
  • Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    Well I did graduate from USC, and our baseball team won the College World Series in 1958, before the fucktard that's using my handle was born
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I feel like this is just one giant elaborate whoosh.

Just when I think Sark couldn't be more embarrassing he continues to amaze me with stunts like this.

I know the O/U is always 5 but I'm setting it at 3.5 years for Sark. I can't wait for UW to kick his ass in 2015 as Kim will secretly be pissed off.

Sark will be an analyst on PAC-12 network by 2018.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Just when I think Sark couldn't be more embarrassing he continues to amaze me with stunts like this.

I know the O/U is always 5 but I'm setting it at 3.5 years for Sark. I can't wait for UW to kick his ass in 2015 as Kim will secretly be pissed off.

I hope Yogi becomes his boss.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    You can't expect to look good doing the lawnmower if you don't practice that shit.

#sizzle
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,700 Founders Club
    Sark is the Rick Rizzs of college football
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    On another note Sark could use some dancing and shave off the solid 50 lbs. he gained while at UW.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I agree on 3.5 years. This year will be tough for him. 2015 will be better but he'll still be on the hot seat in year 3. He'll need to win the conference that season or will be gone. I also think you'll see USC's defense will clearly be better than its offense (it was last year) so Sark won't be able fire some assistants to save himself.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

sark, your dumb ass should be listening to country. You're 40 years old, married, and fat. Stop pretending you're this hip cali brah that only listens to rap. You aren't Carrol, Snoop and Dre wan't nothing to do with your goofy self.

Uh, pretty certain this was about the kids. Kids like rap. Should Sark "blaze" Dido and Jimmy Buffet (Sark's music) in the east end zone cuntslice? Stupid fuck