Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we portal all of our pass catchers

Mental midget losers. They all suck

Culp - gtfo
McMillan - pussy
Odunze - stone hands
Bynum - never healthy
Ottoman - okay he’s good

Comments

• sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

Culp - gtfo
    McMillan - pussy
    Odunze - stone hands
    Bynum - never healthy
    Ottoman - okay he’s good

Well, it looks like Bynum and Otten are gone after this year, and good chance Rome and Jalen transfer, so you might get your wish.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,108
    Some of us knew that Culp sucked ass when he dropped the fourth down pass versus Oregon 2 years ago.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Culp has had some bad drops and he’s been bad during his career but also, wgaf about a back up TE? He’s irrelevant.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Polk may be the best of the bunch. McMillan and odunze are talented but have fatal flaws.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

I don’t know if it’s just our guys or it’s common in a lot of places, but fuck these guys stupid ass 7 on 7 titles and accolades. They don’t mean dick but because these guys did well at 7 on 7 and were 4 star recruits, they think they are good. They aren’t. There are two star guys littered all over the country that are better.

There are MWC and MAC teams with better WR’s than McMillan and Odunze.

Was thinking the same thing. That being said. They did well in their actual seasons.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153

I don’t know if it’s just our guys or it’s common in a lot of places, but fuck these guys stupid ass 7 on 7 titles and accolades. They don’t mean dick but because these guys did well at 7 on 7 and were 4 star recruits, they think they are good. They aren’t. There are two star guys littered all over the country that are better.

But we need to hire the BC coach because he has the #26 recruiting class and DeBoor might not be able to relate to the 7 on 7 all star kids
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

Every WR plays in the 7 on 7 tournaments.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    edited November 2021
    Coug 2 star receivers were making diving catches all over the field. Our 4-stars can't catch slants and WR screens.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam

Culp - gtfo
    McMillan - pussy
    Odunze - stone hands
    Bynum - never healthy
    Ottoman - okay he’s good

Well, it looks like Bynum and Otten are gone after this year, and good chance Rome and Jalen transfer, so you might get your wish.
    Good

I know. It’s AAU basketball for football. The FSP bullshit is littered all over tho. Egbuka didn’t seem as proud and enamored as either of our two guys about their 7 on 7 accomplishments. Add in Smalls and you got three guys that think they are way better than they are that haven’t accomplished anything.

Other than JTT, what guy that played on FSP is actually going to be a good college player?
    edited November 2021

I know. It’s AAU basketball for football. The FSP bullshit is littered all over tho. Egbuka didn’t seem as proud and enamored as either of our two guys about their 7 on 7 accomplishments. Add in Smalls and you got three guys that think they are way better than they are that haven’t accomplished anything.

Other than JTT, what guy that played on FSP is actually going to be a good college player?
    I mean recent players. I know there have been some good ones in the past, but the guys off those past few teams are mostly bums and their celebration of an accomplishment of nothing does bother me.

But we need to hire the BC coach because he has the #26 recruiting class and DeBoor might not be able to relate to the 7 on 7 all star kids
    I don’t hate Hafley. He can recruit and does seem to have a relatively high ceiling. He’s probably mediocre to above average, but who knows.

DeBoer has multiple WR’s that between both talent and production are way better than anything UW has. He can coach offense. The 67-3 record combined with good (not great) production at Fresno State is enticing.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,056

I don’t hate Hafley. He can recruit and does seem to have a relatively high ceiling. He’s probably mediocre to above average, but who knows.

DeBoer has multiple WR’s that between both talent and production are way better than anything UW has. He can coach offense. The 67-3 record combined with good (not great) production at Fresno State is enticing.
    My gut wants Hafley but I think we need an offensive mind for Huard. For what its worth Deboer was a WR in college. That might mean something.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,462 Swaye's Wigwam
    McMillan and Odunze both have alot to bring to the table. Tough to be locked in when the offence was run by JonDon and to a lesser extent Morris.

I am willing to give culp a last chance as well