Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taking a step back from the keyboard

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Chalk another one up on the sandy vag bored. Fuck man. People around here need to not take shit so seriously, but then when you do, get the fuck over yourself. Jesus_Christ.

I support Jesus_Christ.

Heard he used to post here.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Can't believe so many actually bought I was so mad about a joke that I would LEAVE! Damn this forum really has gone downhill if an obvious whoosh can grab so many.

Was pointing out the hypocrisy in all this. Starting with PLSS who runs to Derek anytime someone posts something at him(I've literally had a post deleted where I said I"ll be the bigger man and walk away. Put the walk part in bold) yet has no problems being a hateful racist.

Was pointing out how Derek said picking on PLSS disability will hurt potential interviews yet apparently incest jokes and constant racism doesn't.

Little Jimmy got BH that Derek said their podcasts are juvenile and little Jimmy fired back how this bored is juvenile. That's hypocritical since one of their podcasts partners is always advocating for PLSS and his racist posts(thought his timeout was unfair). Even supported his incest joke.

RoadDawg also said it wasn't about PLSS but he always stands up for those who are getting singled out. Yet when College Doog was being attacked who was the one who messaged me about College Doogs real identity? That would be Road Dawg.

Was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in here. To cap it off I was going to LEAVE! over a joke even though I make more inappropriate jokes on here than anyone to further show the hypocrisy. Such a shame nobody in here got it.
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

HNMT poasted his self banishment at 12:36 Pm today and then down voted my poast at 2:09.

So who had "an hour and 33 minutes" in the poll?

I voted for the correct answer which was never left.

Fuck, for being so clever shocked Boobs didn't pick up on an obvious whoooooooosh.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TheGlove said:

HNMT poasted his self banishment at 12:36 Pm today and then down voted my poast at 2:09.

Fuck, for being so clever shocked Boobs didn't pick up on an obvious whoooooooosh.
    I liked this bit better when Irish did it six months ago.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

Mine was to prove a point about the hypocrisy in this site.

DerekisKim(RIP) would be proud.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

You didn't prove anything new though. Going off for hours with water is wet material isn't impressive.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

You didn't prove anything new though. Going off for hours with water is wet material isn't impressive.
    Have had two threads started about me and most of the convo today is centered around me. Had you all fooled.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

TheGlove said:

What did you prove exactly?

You were vag hurt, made a later guys statement, couldn't stay away for more than two hours, came back with some lame ass story about how you proved a point and we all really fell for it.

This is the hardest press in the history of this board and the others than preceded it. I used to like you. Now your just a cunt,like so many. Please leave for real.
    Totally agree. Grow the hell up and learn the difference between pressing and whooshing.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    See you on the dawg board, dawg.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

TheGlove said:

You were vag hurt, made a later guys statement, couldn't stay away for more than two hours, came back with some lame ass story about how you proved a point and we all really fell for it.

This is the hardest press in the history of this board and the others than preceded it. I used to like you. Now your just a cunt,like so many. Please leave for real.

Liar.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheGlove said:

I think you're kinda pressing on this one, it was a fairly obvious whoosh...

more_cock has 10,000 fucking posts on this site, he can't quit it
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Way to go, fuckers. More_cock was just trying to bring something beautiful and positive to this filthy bored and you killed him for it.

You are all ugly people and I hate you all (sniff, sniff).

Edit: wonder if he's fagging off with little jimmie behind 7-11 on Aurora in the UD
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    NYBE, HNMT. NYBE
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

Can't believe so many actually bought I was so mad about a joke that I would LEAVE! Damn this forum really has gone downhill if an obvious whoosh can grab so many.

Was pointing out the hypocrisy in all this. Starting with PLSS who runs to Derek anytime someone posts something at him(I've literally had a post deleted where I said I"ll be the bigger man and walk away. Put the walk part in bold) yet has no problems being a hateful racist.

Was pointing out how Derek said picking on PLSS disability will hurt potential interviews yet apparently incest jokes and constant racism doesn't.

Little Jimmy got BH that Derek said their podcasts are juvenile and little Jimmy fired back how this bored is juvenile. That's hypocritical since one of their podcasts partners is always advocating for PLSS and his racist posts(thought his timeout was unfair). Even supported his incest joke.

RoadDawg also said it wasn't about PLSS but he always stands up for those who are getting singled out. Yet when College Doog was being attacked who was the one who messaged me about College Doogs real identity? That would be Road Dawg.

Was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in here. To cap it off I was going to LEAVE! over a joke even though I make more inappropriate jokes on here than anyone to further show the hypocrisy. Such a shame nobody in here got it.

I got the whoosh. I said it from the beginning and voted that you never left in my own Thursday pole.

The problem is, it just wasn't done well. It wasn't funny, original, creative or interesting. It was just a cry for attention that made you look like a whiner.

You're a good poaster, but as ShittyThroat said, NYBE.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Translation: I'm addicted to this bored (Roflmao!!!!11!!!!!eleven111)
  • Options

TheGlove said:

I think you're kinda pressing on this one, it was a fairly obvious whoosh...

more_cock has 10,000 fucking posts on this site, he can't quit it
    Damone or Boobs can never admit when they were had. You were the only one who picked up on it as did DNC.

Was it a shitty effort? Yes. Still the fact they actually believed I was leaving over an inappropriate statement is quite ridiculous.