Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The new and officially official Pacers Heat game thread

TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
Some troll (don't feed the trolls) hijacked the other one so I figured I'd start a new one. That makes this the OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD. Post your predictions and pre game thoughts here until game time and then we'll talk xs and os during the game. BLUE collar GOLD swag.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    THE HEAT IS ON!!!!!
    Hibbert is a fag
    Is Lebron the greatest ever or the greatest of all time? Could MJ or Kobe even start on the Heat? Discuss
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,248 Founders Club
    I wonder if this is what Steel_Bunny Overdrive had in mind when he extolled Race to "queef something from his twat"
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    What time is the womens softball game on? Should be a good one.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I'm gonna go ahead and cl

Hi Michael. I do agree that the softball game should be a good one. However you have poasted this in the Pacers Heat official gameday thread. This thread is only for predicting how much our Pacers will by and how stupid Lebrons face. I would suggest to you that you start your own official softball gameday thread. Good day.

Is Lebron the greatest ever or the greatest of all time? Could MJ or Kobe even start on the Heat? Discuss

Why are you even here? This is a hardcore Pacer bored. Don't you have anything better to do with your life? I feel sorry for your family.

And just so you are aware I am currently having a conversation with a mod via pm regarding your banning. I would suggest you shape up or you'll be gone.

I'm gonna go ahead and cl

Hi Michael. I do agree that the softball game should be a good one. However you have poasted this in the Pacers Heat official gameday thread. This thread is only for predicting how much our Pacers will by and how stupid Lebrons face. I would suggest to you that you start your own official softball gameday thread. Good day.
    You don't get it. At all.

Why are you even here? This is a hardcore Pacer bored. Don't you have anything better to do with your life? I feel sorry for your family.

And just so you are aware I am currently having a conversation with a mod via pm regarding your banning. I would suggest you shape up or you'll be gone.
    ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    My only prediction is the NBA will make damn sure the refs make damn sure the Pacers don't win this game.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

My only prediction is the NBA will make damn sure the refs make damn sure the Pacers don't win this game.

Yep, everyone knows the Heat will get all the calls. Can't have small market, homophobic Indiana beat Miami and LeBron James. Protect da bizness.

It has nothing to do with Miami being better I'm sure
    edited June 2013

Yep, everyone knows the Heat will get all the calls. Can't have small market, homophobic Indiana beat Miami and LeBron James. Protect da bizness.

The next time you post something like this there won't be a warning, you'll just be gone.
    Thinking the pacers had a chance was just silly.
    You would have been thrilled to get to game 7 of the conference finals before the season.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2013

Miami is a better team, but

Paul George- 6 fouls
    Roy Hibbert- 5 fouls
    David West- 4 fouls

That's a lot of fouls for their three best players. I don't think it was a coincidence.

No matter how well the Pacers played, they weren't winning. Indiana vs San Antonio would have been horrible for ratings and I have a hard time believing the NBA would have let that happen. David Stern is as slick of a businessman as their is. In other words, he's a slimy rat and I ain't comparing him to Master Splinter.

Miami is a better team, but

Paul George- 6 fouls
    Roy Hibbert- 5 fouls
    David West- 4 fouls

That's a lot of fouls for their three best players. I don't think it was a coincidence.

No matter how well the Pacers played, they weren't winning. Indiana vs San Antonio would have been horrible for ratings and I have a hard time believing the NBA would have let that happen. David Stern is as slick of a businessman as their is. In other words, he's a slimy rat and I ain't comparing him to Master Splinter.
    Silly.
    Miami had 17 more wins over 82 games and won 4 of 7 in a series where the match ups sucked. Took game 7 in a blow out. Clearly better
    Who won? I was busy watching something more interesting like Diners, Drive ins and Dives. I think it's a DDD marathon tonight.