Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Right Stoops (HC) and Petersen (OC/ST) reportedly a package deal to UW

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
would be an interesting story sure to spark lively debate on the boards.

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen OC? Good one.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Wilcox Defensive coordinator
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Pete’s offense is fucking outdated keep him away from the fucking program
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,666 Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen can be an advisor. Tedford runs the offense. Wilcox at DC
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam

I’d actually be ok with this… serious question, can any of them recruit? I guess anything’s an improvement
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

I’d actually be ok with this… serious question, can any of them recruit? I guess anything’s an improvement
    Petersen is a good fucking recruiter. I think Stoops probably is as well. Wilcox would bring Peter Sirmon who is another well regarded recruiter.

I think that recruiting would be way, way down the list of concerns with this fantasy staff.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,152
    chuck said:

Petersen is a good fucking recruiter. I think Stoops probably is as well. Wilcox would bring Peter Sirmon who is another well regarded recruiter.

I think that recruiting would be way, way down the list of concerns with this fantasy staff.
    Peter Sirmon hasn't done shit as a recruiter. Let's end that myth
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Didn’t he set the culture for the entire program by landing Evan weaver?

chuck said:

Go ahead if you think you can end it. He is considered a good recruiter and has been for a decade. I'm not rating him. Just stating a fact.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Go ahead if you think you can end it. He is considered a good recruiter and has been for a decade. I'm not rating him. Just stating a fact.
    He would be better than what we have but I think his reputation is more what he has told the media and they have regurgitated. I am not sure he has done much to earn that rep.

chuck said:

chuck said:

He would be better than what we have but I think his reputation is more what he has told the media and they have regurgitated. I am not sure he has done much to earn that rep.

It came from his time in Tennessee. He was reportedly the point man on some of their bigger signings. They were more upset about him leaving for UW than they were Wilcox.

Since he left Tenn he has been saddled under Sark and then by being at Cal. I don't think he's really even earned a grade yet.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    You guys sure do love torturing yourselves
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,107

You guys sure do love torturing yourselves

This is the way.