Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just what I'm hearing...

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    WalkOn22
    Cougar Cottage Club
    183 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 8:39 PM
    Re: UW's Miles will not face ciminal charges
    That's great and all but do you want these "punks" playing on your football team and representing your proud tradition as you said? I wouldn't but you know they will.

I love when Coogs and yes even Doogs pull this line. Of course you fucks would kill to have Stringfellow an Miles on your fucking team. You are the same fucks who celebrate Ryan Leaf for christ sakes!

STFU and go crawl back in your fucking hole already.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Kim says we're a baseball school...
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I guess I had an over-inflated opinion of Kent. I know he had some bad years, but I thought I remembered him being at least decent most years. Didn't realize he had a losing conference record in the Pac as well as the WCC, which is pretty pathetic.

I don't think Bone's the guy to resurrect the shittiest program in a conference full of coaches like Montgomery, Boyle, Miller, Krystowiak, Sendek, Altman, Howland/Alford...all with significantly more resources at their disposal. But I do think Bone's a pretty damn good coach and has proven he can be successful in lesser conferences. Hell, some of his Portland State teams were better than most of his Wazzu teams. Shit, even Kelvin Sampson didn't have a .500 conference winning percentage at wazzu. I don't know who needs a coach, but if I'm san jose, colorado state, etc., I'd give Bone a long look.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited April 2014

My favorite part of the Peterman hire is that I had this conversation with a friend back in December. Now I get to rub it in his face every time he gets a big time recruit.

is that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy?