Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Traffic's never been higher? Three months free trial?

1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,574 Swaye's Wigwam
So there it is Friday. I'm thinking I'm about to settle in to a 12 hour overtime shift, maybe take a nap to prepare, come home, stay up cleaning up my place a bit, then Saturday I was going to have about 50 people over for a friend's going away party that would include watching the riveting cripple fight that is the Dawgs game.

Ended up working over 18 hours instead, emergency shutdown, doing another 16 hour shift after. Party called off, haven't come up for air until just now. All I know is that the Huskies lost, but, I mean, come on: that was always going to happen.

And now... HOLY SHIT! I'm already having to go back to midway through page six!? Donovan's fired!? Jimmy's suspended without pay!? What the fuck is going on around here!? Imagine having zero news since Friday and logging onto Hardcore Husky just now.

Stalin must be at the Porsche dealership as we speak with all that new WAM sub monies.

Anyways, fuck you guys; I'm not reading six and a half pages. Free gift certificate to @huskyhooligan's gloryhole to anybody willing to provide the executive summary. Bonus if it involves monkeys and Pole Assassin.

Comments