Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not Renewing Season Tickets

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
The AD doesn't care about putting a quality product on the field.

Until we get changes in leadership, there's no point in paying for this performance.

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    It took you this long to get to that point?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,493 Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

We regret to hear that you will no longer be a supporter of the Husky football family. We want to remind you that we at the athletic department conducted a full investigation and found Jimmy Lake's actions to be unacceptable and have issued a severe punishment in response. We will be looking towards creating a new position in our Human Resources department that acts as a Student Athlete advocate who will interface our academically prowessed student athletes with their coaches to limit any further negative interactions with coaches. We know this can be difficult and we want to let you know that we hear you and hope to gain your trust back when you are ready.

Both Jimmy Lake and I are committed to changing the culture for the better and are excited we can lead the national conversation on player safety moving forward, and we both look forward to proving it to you over the next few years!

Thank you,

Jen.

#woof #maskon #getvaccianted #goDawgs

I can't tell if this is sarkasm or not...
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,040
    Better seats for me!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,108 Founders Club

I’ve gone to zero games year. I was able unload some on stubhub. I ate most of them. Won’t renew. I will be a stub hub customer for games that I want to go to. Plus the beer is cheaper and colder at home.

#MeToo

I just let my seats sit empty. Gave up trying to give them away.

When you've lost Yella...

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

We regret to hear that you will no longer be a supporter of the Husky football family. We want to remind you that we at the athletic department conducted a full investigation and found Jimmy Lake's actions to be unacceptable and have issued a severe punishment in response. We will be looking towards creating a new position in our Human Resources department that acts as a Student Athlete advocate who will interface our academically prowessed student athletes with their coaches to limit any further negative interactions with coaches. We know this can be difficult and we want to let you know that we hear you and hope to gain your trust back when you are ready.

Both Jimmy Lake and I are committed to changing the culture for the better and are excited we can lead the national conversation on player safety moving forward, and we both look forward to proving it to you over the next few years!

Thank you,

Jen.

#woof #maskon #getvaccianted #goDawgs

I can't tell if this is sarkasm or not...
    It’s his best work ever and it’s really fucking good