Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm going to watch this fuckery

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
I was out last night and recorded the game. Tried but failed to keep myself in the dark about it. I've read the board now.

I still feel compelled to watch it for some reason. I can't explain it.

So...anything I should watch for? Should I scout for some keys that can help *us going into whatever shit matchup is coming next weekend?

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,107
    It's literally like every other game this season.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    biak1 said:

Disagree. At the very least watch the last five minutes of the game.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    biak1 said:

hryk

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jfc where did he think he was fitting that throw in on the pick? That's as bad a pick as you'll ever see. He had all day to diagnose the triple coverage and still threw it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club

I hit delete

Just did as well. I saw a few good defensive series. I'm going out on a good note.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    chuck said:

I was out last night and recorded the game. Tried but failed to keep myself in the dark about it. I've read the board now.

So...anything I should watch for? Should I scout for some keys that can help *us going into whatever shit matchup is coming next weekend?

The decision to punt was the funniest thing all year. My highlight of the season. My 11 yr old son whom I raised a doog was laughing at the decision to punt and then when it went into the stands on the snap he was crying from laughing so hard. Thank you jimmy. Thank you Jen. I will never forget this moment.

chuck said:

The decision to punt was the funniest thing all year. My highlight of the season. My 11 yr old son whom I raised a doog was laughing at the decision to punt and then when it went into the stands on the snap he was crying from laughing so hard. Thank you jimmy. Thank you Jen. I will never forget this moment.
    I'm not going to watch. I deleted it. I do enjoy that kind of laugh though. I did a lot of that in the Arizona game but it hasn't been as consistently funny since the fourth quarter of that game. Glad to see the season back on track.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

I hit delete

Just did as well. I saw a few good defensive series. I'm going out on a good note.
    I saw multiple plays from the safeties for the first time in years. They were not perfect but it seemed so foreign to see plays being made.

Breuner is already our best linebacker confirmed again. Sirmon actually had one of his better games but overall we still suck.