Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have respect for Lake

2»

Comments

• BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354
    godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Tough to find anything coming from the UW HC last night that commands any level of respect. After talking shit, He got put in the corner by Cristobal during and after the game.

This is worse than the Chip Kelly blowout years imo.

Crystalballz actually did what Chip never did. He threw gasoline on the already burning corpse of UW. Chip was "friends" with Sark. Kick his ass by 17+ and then tell everyone how much respect he had for Sark. Genius. Mario saying UW is everything wrong with college football is like more manna from heaven this weekend. A big dick swinger in Mario, calling out a punk coach in Lake and his poser program was a nice cherry on top for Jimmy's awful week of PR. Cheers to you Mario! I applaud you.
    Who cares?

Chip Kelly's Oregon was a fkn Ferrari.

Cristobal's Oregon is a wannabe power program that struggles to beat shitters like Stanford, UW and Fresno State.
    Chip often dumped a game or two every year to someone awful. Arizona comes to mind. Dropping head scratchers when you have a shot at the big time is the P12 way.
    Yeah and then went and played for a national championship where they were respected by the nation.

I PRAYYYYY Oregon gets in as the 4 seed to face Georgia. UGA allows 6 points a game. Imagine that 1-dimensional offense trying to move the ball against them. Holy shit, it might be the only thing I have left to root for this this season.
    Georgia's 2nd team Defense would boat race the Pac-12 Conference.

If Lake gets fired, Dan Lanning is my no. 1 hire for UW.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,581

thechatch said:

Tough to find anything coming from the UW HC last night that commands any level of respect. After talking shit, He got put in the corner by Cristobal during and after the game.

Crystalballz actually did what Chip never did. He threw gasoline on the already burning corpse of UW. Chip was "friends" with Sark. Kick his ass by 17+ and then tell everyone how much respect he had for Sark. Genius. Mario saying UW is everything wrong with college football is like more manna from heaven this weekend. A big dick swinger in Mario, calling out a punk coach in Lake and his poser program was a nice cherry on top for Jimmy's awful week of PR. Cheers to you Mario! I applaud you.
    Who cares?

Cristobal's Oregon is a wannabe power program that struggles to beat shitters like Stanford, UW and Fresno State.
    Chip often dumped a game or two every year to someone awful. Arizona comes to mind. Dropping head scratchers when you have a shot at the big time is the P12 way.
    Arizona was sling blade.

Chip never lost to an awful team. Lost to Boise, Stanford twice, USC once, LSU, Ohio State and Auburn.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,002

thechatch said:

Who cares?

Yeah and then went and played for a national championship where they were respected by the nation.

I PRAYYYYY Oregon gets in as the 4 seed to face Georgia. UGA allows 6 points a game. Imagine that 1-dimensional offense trying to move the ball against them. Holy shit, it might be the only thing I have left to root for this this season.
    If Oregon wins out they would likely be the 2
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Who cares?

How? They would have one win over a ranked team.
    edited November 2021
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Who cares?

No fkn way. They lost to Furd who lost 52-7 against Utah. They almost lost to Fresno St. They struggled against UW. Hell, they struggled against Arizona. They have 0 blow out wins against anyone in the P12. They don't play anyone with any real medal for the remainder of the season.

1. UGA
    2. 1-loss B10 team (Michigan, Michigan St. or Ohio St.)
    3. Undefeated Oklahoma (plays no. 12 Baylor and no. 11 OK St.)
    4. Oregon

• dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    At the post game presser Jimmy said that this is all on the coaches. So there you are, problems solved.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wazzu will Dickert them.

Book it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,547 Founders Club
    Michigan State losing helped Oregon. The B1G won't have an unbeaten champ and if its tOSU Oregon is in

Oklahoma could go unbeaten and get in by default. If Georgia beats Bama like I think they will the SEC gets one team not two this year. The ACC is out

Georgia
    OU or UO
    UO or OU
    Ohio State
    edited November 2021

Michigan State losing helped Oregon. The B1G won't have an unbeaten champ and if its tOSU Oregon is in

Oklahoma could go unbeaten and get in by default. If Georgia beats Bama like I think they will the SEC gets one team not two this year. The ACC is out

Georgia
    OU or UO
    UO or OU
    Ohio State

If Ohio State runs the table it means they will have gone 11-1 with wins over 3x top 25 teams including 2x top 10 teams. Oregon can't overcome that, they don't have the schedule to do it.... even with the win over Ohio St., Oregon isn't doing enough on the field to warrant overtaking them. Oregon has looked terrible in P12 play, there's really no overlooking that.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I respect Mario. Dude has been kicking our ass since day 1
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    Lake needs to spend some time in rehab with Saban.

Learn how to be a man. Be accountable. Not some arrogant ass who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,547 Founders Club

Georgia
    OU or UO
    UO or OU
    Ohio State

If Ohio State runs the table it means they will have gone 11-1 with wins over 3x top 25 teams including 2x top 10 teams. Oregon can't overcome that, they don't have the schedule to do it.... even with the win over Ohio St., Oregon isn't doing enough on the field to warrant overtaking them. Oregon has looked terrible in P12 play, there's really no overlooking that.
    Ohio State lost to Oregon at home

End
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    edited November 2021

Georgia
    OU or UO
    UO or OU
    Ohio State

This argument is everything that's wrong with the playoff era.

Oregon went into Ohio States house and beat them handily without their best player Thibidoux.

If a 1 loss tOSU gets in over them it's broken. Play on the field needs to matter more than comparing resumes of anonymous teams.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

Learn how to be a man. Be accountable. Not some arrogant ass who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

You mean like Sark? ;)
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    digits said:

You mean like Sark? ;)
    sure.gif.

Sark is pulling huge jack and will get a huge buyout.

Saban must get a cut of the future earnings for the re-brands.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club

thechatch said:

Crystalballz actually did what Chip never did. He threw gasoline on the already burning corpse of UW. Chip was "friends" with Sark. Kick his ass by 17+ and then tell everyone how much respect he had for Sark. Genius. Mario saying UW is everything wrong with college football is like more manna from heaven this weekend. A wannabe big dick swinger calling out a punk coach and his poser program was a nice cherry on top for Jimmy's awful week of PR. Cheers to you Mario! I applaud you.
    I just wish they’d punched it in at the end. And then gone for 2, and then recovered an onside kick and start heaving Hail Marys in the waning seconds.
    ftfy
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    After Jimmy's antics last night, I have zero respect for him.