Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Controversial take

Here is my hot take: Jimmy is worse than Jon don. I saw numerous plays with open receivers. The plays were there. Think about that last drive, all three targets were wide open and dropped the pass. I’m not saying he’s perfect, but today I saw more issues with our QB and HC than OC. I know we have talked about that ad nauseum, but can Huard not beat out this joke or something? This is pathetic.

Unrelated: our defense smothered their garbage offense. However I recognize that these are still Pete’s guys. I’m very curious/worried to see how Jimmy’s guys do.

Comments

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s possible that Huard sucks too.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Unrelated: our defense smothered their garbage offense. However I recognize that these are still Pete’s guys. I’m very curious/worried to see how Jimmy’s guys do.

What any team’s defense other than Arkansas St did to the Washington offense does.

Fixed that for accuracy. UW’s offense is so shitty, let’s not give Oregon’s defense too much credit here. Montana had a better showing.
  • Options
    BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 198
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Founders Club

It’s possible that Huard sucks too.

Well can we please see him suck. Or at least the transfer, or a walk on.