Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our coach has zero balls

2»

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323

That punt at the end of the game was inexcusable.
    So were the 3 shitty play calls before it.
    So was the play calling the whole game.

Fire him. Players aren't going to play for a coach that doesn't play to win.

Jimmy "Beta Dawg" Lake.
    All brakes no gas.
    No Flash No Substance.

PS - The oregon fans were jackasses as usual.

I was mad for all the Husky fans in attendance... punting pissed me off too and was a joke. Please give him a long term deal.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

It feels like alot of you don't actually listen to Softy anymore. He's been in lockstep with the feelings around here but his job is literally to doog about the program so he can't just go on the radio and screech like we do here

Softy was on the fire Donovan train post Michigan, and that is a given at this point.

Softy also thinks Lake is completely over his head. At 1st it was b/c he is a first time head coach and could use some guidance and experience from someone who's done it before. I think after tonight and the week JL had beginning last Monday if KJR wasn't the flagship station, his on air opinion would be it's time to move on from JL as well.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Softy says Jon Don should be fired tonight.

But Softy won't demand Lake's firing, right? Shame as it ever was. Softy enabling a loser coach.
    He works for the flagship station for uw and literally hosts the coaches show. He can’t call for a firing. Can’t believe I am defending softy.

If he is saying that people that want him fired are wrong or crazy then That would deserve criticism.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,052 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

I hate that this thread is giving so much weight to Softy’s opinion. Christ…

I think the so called leadership in the AD looks at Softy as a barometer for the team and for public perception of the program. Sad but likely true.