Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jen Cohen puts Jimmy in the corner and makes him think about what he said

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

When nationally respected analysts say that Oregon is a shit tier college, everyone accepts it as fact, because it is.

When a football coach says it everyone is outraged.

It wasn’t outrage. It was laughter.

I’m not surprised you can’t separate the two.
    Add Mike to the butthurt list.
    The laughter list. Again, you keep confusing the two.
    Nope.

A football coach speaking the truth bothers you where actual academics echo the same thing, and have been forever.

UO === Lane CC
  • YimmyFakeYimmyFake Member Posts: 19
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

When nationally respected analysts say that Oregon is a shit tier college, everyone accepts it as fact, because it is.

Nope.

A football coach speaking the truth bothers you where actual academics echo the same thing, and have been forever.

UO === Lane CC
    You’re trying too hard. You’re the stripper wearing pasties while others are showing vag.

edited November 2021
    haie said:

YimmyFake said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Nope.

UO === Lane CC
    You’re trying too hard. You’re the stripper wearing pasties while others are showing vag.

Trying hard? Really? It's fucking Oregon Lane State. It's really easy actually.

Only jacks and Oregon grads are bothered by this obvious disparity between the two schools.
    Show me your pussy.

I’ve got a dollar for you.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not a great start. You keep it up and stalins going to give you the hondo probation.

Do better, leave, DIAFF, drink bleach, whatever.

Just limit the shit or lurk for another few years.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    YimmyFake said:

YimmyFake said:

haie said:

No one GAF about undergrad degrees except Asians. When I say University of Washington here in the South, people think I’m talking about Wash U in St. Louis.
    I went to both Wash U and UW. IMHO equivalent schools, but Wash U had much more wealth. Like a girl I went to law school with at Wash U bought an RX-7 and her father was so incensed she was driving a Japanese car he bought her a 5 series BMW so as to not embarrass the family.
    Me madre owns a place at Lake of the Ozarks. There is stupid money in the MW. Lots of nice tits to boot.
    Pics of tu madre?
    edited November 2021
    MelloDawg said:

YimmyFake said:

YimmyFake said:

haie said:

No one GAF about undergrad degrees except Asians. When I say University of Washington here in the South, people think I’m talking about Wash U in St. Louis.
    I went to both Wash U and UW. IMHO equivalent schools, but Wash U had much more wealth. Like a girl I went to law school with at Wash U bought an RX-7 and her father was so incensed she was driving a Japanese car he bought her a 5 series BMW so as to not embarrass the family.
    Me madre owns a place at Lake of the Ozarks. There is stupid money in the MW. Lots of nice tits to boot.
    Pics of tu madre?

Not a great start. You keep it up and stalins going to give you the hondo probation.

Stalin doesn’t fuck, so does it matter?

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    YimmyFake said:

MelloDawg said:

YimmyFake said:

YimmyFake said:

haie said:

Pics of tu madre?

Stalin doesn’t fuck, so does it matter?

Oh, he doesn’t… ?

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

YimmyFake said:

haie said:

Nazi wealth?