Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Damn it San Diego State!

I haven't been this let down since Mora decided to stay at UCLA. I was looking forward to posting 5 reasons why Sean Miller should be fired thanks to DHDawg with one small tweak(I'm adding Ossai).

Damn it! Was going to be so good to troll those fucks. Shit even some homer fans I bet would bring up all the times Olson was upset to prop up Miller.

Damn I guess I always have next game although in the final four I probably won't troll them. A sweet 16 loss would have hooked some fuckers in.

5 reasons AZ should replace miller.
1. Superstars, there is not one bona fide superstar on the roster, enough said on that. Outside of D-will miller has struggled on the recruiting trail when it comes to superstars.
2. Backcourt, they only average a weight of 200 in the backcourt, when opponents see a weak backcourt like Johnson, York, Ossai, McCollum, etc they are pumped up and ready to rumble
3. Sean Miller, we have underpreformed every year. He's had almost 10 years at Xavier/Arizone combined and no final fours, unacceptable.
4. speed, speed, speed. We are one of the slowest teams in the conference. Miller's inability to recruit speed at Arizona has been his downfall.
5. time of possession. We hold the ball way too long, Arizona basketball under Lute was known for playing incredibly fast, and we've lost that with Miller.
I think we could buy out Romar rather easily, say for 3.417 million?

Comments