Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Neuheisel nominated for an Emmy for work on Pac12 Net

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Vegasdawg said:

The guy left Washington with two nicknames intact. 7 win Steve and 3DB. That has to set him apart from the ranks of previous head coaches the school has had.

Slick Rick (lol!) and Nuweasel (lol!) say hello.

As do Boobs and Gilby.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People like to talk about the curse of Don James. No, even the great programs have had to wade through a guy like Lambo. The curse on us was the fucking curse of Slick Rick. He beats us in a bowl when we had Cory Dillon , comes over and wins a Rose Bowl for us, celebrates on the O, even in a mediocre season gave us the "Northwest Championship" which let's be honest, it meant nothing but was such an effective troll against coogs and quooks (coogs who were #3 that year too), and our stupid asses found a way to fire him. He may have sucked ass at UCLA but he was a good fit at Washington. You gotta think that him and Mora must have some sense of schadenfreude looking at overhyped Dude Bra, who clearly couldn't live up to the program like they could have.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2014

My favorite Rick moment was the interview with Sark when he asked about the seven win Steve nickname.

I don't know what ESPN is doing. Rick should have replaced Corso. Have him strum and sing a weekly pick instead of Corso throwing on the mascot head.

Corso and Vitale both need to LEAVE! Especially senile Dick, that guy is going to die live on the set sometime soon.
    Corso already shot his wad. Awwww, fuck it.
  • Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited March 2014
    I can't believe all you homo's are humping slick's leg regarding the P12 show broadcast. He looks like a attention seeking clown on that show that the serious FB guys can hardly tolerate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I STILL support Rick and am against dumb fuck Doogs who blame everything on him.

No fucking way UW goes 1-10 with Slick. No way we should have had 11 years of Boobs, NAACP and Dude Brah when during that stretch Mora was a head coach for only 5 of those seasons.

Fuck Mark Emmert! Fire Softy! Fire Kevin Shockey! FYFMFE

FYTHBBA-ADhlmtJNQ.
    YBE
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I STILL support Rick and am against dumb fuck Doogs who blame everything on him.

No fucking way UW goes 1-10 with Slick. No way we should have had 11 years of Boobs, NAACP and Dude Brah when during that stretch Mora was a head coach for only 5 of those seasons.

Fuck Mark Emmert! Fire Softy! Fire Kevin Shockey! FYFMFE

FYTHBBA-ADhlmtJNQ.
    Fuck you turds. Hopefully big black African-American dongs hit lick my tongue. Just nut quickly.
    (deserves own thread)
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He was the sole source of fuel for the ensuing duck rampage.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I can't believe all you homo's are humping slick's leg regarding the P12 show broadcast. He looks like a attention seeking clown on that show that the serious FB guys can hardly tolerate.

He fucking told sark to his face that he's Seven Win Steve. He can clown around all he wants on that show for all I care.
    Does this magic moment exist on the YouTubes?