Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark horns collapse 3rd game in a row

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'm kind of bummed for Kawasaki, but then I remember that he chose it. Fuck him.

Kwat caught lightning in a bottle in 2016 and followed it up with an eh 2017 and a good 2018.

But he has been figured out. You NEED elite, elite DTs and badass, hard hitting safeties for the scheme to work.

If you dont have those pieces then it doesnt matter if you can stop the pass. It makes no sense to die to 7 yard RB draws but yet here he is getting ran on for 400.
    Yeah maybe. I know the DTs have been a force here for his entire time, but I guess I underrated them.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I know most of you have a UW educamucation and maff is hard, but Kawasaki making $2mm per year. So easy decision in my opinion
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

LawDawg1 said:

LOL

"Steve is evolving. He has overcome so much. I'm so proud of him. Obviously we would like to be 8-0. But the three-game losing streak doesn't concern me. What really concerns me the most is the negativity from so-called Longhorn fans. These kids are trying really hard and the fans are hurting their confidence. The fans are ruining their college experience."

- Texas AD Jen Cohen
    I’d gladly trade Texas ADs
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DucksFC said:

but will he even reach 7 wins this year?

He finishes the year strong with meaningless wins, to set into motion momentum for the next year. It's the script.
    Setting himself up to fail up again.
    He'll get fired and land a NFL head job.

That's what the guy does...fall off the balcony and land on the roof somehow
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He sucks like Jimmy but at least he loses pretty!
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

chuck said:

I'm kind of bummed for Kawasaki, but then I remember that he chose it. Fuck him.

Kwat caught lightning in a bottle in 2016 and followed it up with an eh 2017 and a good 2018.

But he has been figured out. You NEED elite, elite DTs and badass, hard hitting safeties for the scheme to work.

If you dont have those pieces then it doesnt matter if you can stop the pass. It makes no sense to die to 7 yard RB draws but yet here he is getting ran on for 400.
    defensive gameplan is almost irrelevant when you have players like this
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I never want to read such a weak, lame-ass, whiney, loser commentary as Jen Cohen's ever again in my life.

Thank you. No questions please.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob Gregory should call up Kwat and let him know what it's like to not get blown out on the Farm.