Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Virginia Dems Scrambling to Manufacture More Votes...New Polls Will Shock You....

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dnc said:
    I'm hearing they got an underage boy to deliver it.
    That would be child abuse
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I still don't believe the Lincoln Project actually did this but either way they deserve to be dunked on.

dnc, shifting the blame from the Lincoln Project to the McAullife campaign? That's better?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I still don't believe the Lincoln Project actually did this but either way they deserve to be dunked on.

dnc, shifting the blame from the Lincoln Project to the McAullife campaign? That's better?
    Lincoln Project took the bullett but the entire thing was coordinated by the McAullife campaign. Of course there is now no metion of it by the MSM and a contributing factor in the defeat. Racist whites are to blame for the loss.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Lincoln Project took the bullett but the entire thing was coordinated by the McAullife campaign. Of course there is now no metion of it by the MSM and a contributing factor in the defeat. Racist whites are to blame for the loss.
    Like hate crimes, the left needs to manufacture some white supremacists. When you need to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point. Leftards and the MSM swallow this sh*t like a $5 dollar hooker needing a meth hit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Like hate crimes, the left needs to manufacture some white supremacists. When you need to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point. Leftards and the MSM swallow this sh*t like a $5 dollar hooker needing a meth hit.
    In this instance the media, or at least some parts of the media were in on the smear. They didn't even bother to ask any of the "white supremacists" who they were. They just ran with the claim that they were Youngkin supporters.

The operatives were instructed to reveal to any reporter who asked that they were there on behalf of the Lincoln Project. The problem for the actors: Nobody in the media approached them.

The entire stunt was based upon the Charlottsville lie that Trump called neo-Nazis "fine people." And the left has the fucking gall to claim right-wing media spread Youngkin's "lies" about CRT.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I dunno, I read the Intercept's article on the whole debacle. If you trust them it actually was the Lincoln Project.

Either way whoever is to blame fucked up badly. And we are grateful.

https://theintercept.com/2021/11/03/lincoln-project-charlottesville-glenn-youngkin/
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I dunno, I read the Intercept's article on the whole debacle. If you trust them it actually was the Lincoln Project.

Either way whoever is to blame fucked up badly. And we are grateful.

https://theintercept.com/2021/11/03/lincoln-project-charlottesville-glenn-youngkin/
    Lincoln Project was working with the McAullife campaign. It's like blaming the DNC for the Dossier. LP didn't do anything without coordinating with McAullife.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026

You guys...

"The heavily blue Fairfax County delayed reporting their early numbers, with officials announcing that they would be “rescanning” the ballots.

Oddly, the announcement of the rescanning effort didn’t come straight from Fairfax County officials; it came from Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe’s team."

Nothing to see here obviously.

Good thing they can't add or they would have added enough newly found votes to win.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:
    I'm hearing they got an underage boy to deliver it.
    Fruit basket!!! Trigger warning goddamnit!!! Post season bowl AND TV ban. Shaking and about to vomit!!!!!