Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717
    Ulo, Newton, and Kirkland didn't make Tucson trip? I think a mutiny is underway, I don't believe they were injured.

Jimmy is a liar and Jen is probably getting ready to blow it up, because of on field incompetence and behind the scenes shitshow.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

Ulo, Newton, and Kirkland didn't make Tucson trip? I think a mutiny is underway, I don't believe they were injured.

Jimmy is a liar and Jen is probably getting ready to blow it up, because of on field incompetence and behind the scenes shitshow.

Damn I wonder what the backstory is for that.

Possible vid?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    COVID is the obvious answer. Let's not get Q involved.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    The look on Otton's face, and the body language, says it all.

The players deserve competent coaching.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    digits said:

McMillan's body languagevwas the worst and I completely sympathize with him.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    Gilbertson didn't work out and they did the right thing. I think even the mild Doogs see the writing on the wall. It shouldn't be that hard, yet it is...
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021
    The dark days are upon us yet again. I call 5 yrs to dig out this time. We’ll find a flailing alcoholic that can’t keep from failing up and give us 7 wins for a number of glorious years.

That’s the best if will ever get.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    At least Jimmy is now busy calling out the shut play from his precious D
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,158

Beat Stanford and Oregon and Jimmy is 8 and 5

Hang the banner

SToP!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam

digits said:

3 50/50 balls in last 2 weeks and he’s not even trying to catch them
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,926 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

digits said:

3 50/50 balls in last 2 weeks and he’s not even trying to catch them
    Yeah he's still making g plays when they come to him but his effort on the bad throws is lacking for sure.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

At least the new coach won’t gave you worry about trying to keep a recruiting class together.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.'
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2021

At least the new coach won’t gave you worry about trying to keep a recruiting class together.
    ohsnap.gif

nothing fucking embeds on this shit ass site @DerekJohnson