Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My angry tirade PM to Derek - cover the kids eyes

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    This bored is gonna make a come back, just ruffled HH feathers
    Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
    jecornell Posted: Mar 24 2014, 09:26 PM

Freshmen

Group: Members
    Member No.: 8

They located a post from over a month ago from here about thoughts of the board.

People are starting to come over here because me. Just be sure to give me the credit.

Okay? Thanks Dave.

Uh oh Little Jimmy is really pissed off now! It's just a matter of time that Doogbored makes their comeback. Little Jimmy is leading the charge!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

The wheels of this "game" got set into motion when James went running over to Dawgboard to complain about HH and me in an attempt to rescue that board. And then a month later somebody happened to notice those comments and mentioned them here. I responded to them. That's all there is to it.

You really think, I went to dawgboard to try and get it going again? That is AMAZING!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This bored is gonna make a come back

If I wanted come back, I would have wiped it off your wife's face.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    this bickering kind of sucks as I'm a fan of both sides and not sure we need to do this in the middle of the store.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    May I offer anyone a toke from my peace pipe?

• Options
    I'm now listening to the old Jimmy Cornell podcast back when Race(RIP) and iDawg(RIP) used to do fucking podcasts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The last thing I will say is, "how many you are in any of his books? That's right I dawn the pages in one Derek's books! Sleep on that purple J....sleep on that.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

The last thing I will say is, "how many you are in any of his books? That's right I dawn the pages in one Derek's books! Sleep on that purple J....sleep on that.

A celebrity
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Damn listening to this old podcast I'm reminded just how far we've came. I mean we were in the dark years of Ty.

Also I miss these podcasts very real thought of the true Husky fan.

Also that chapter to you was great. Really showed what a shithead Ty was.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The wheels of this "game" got set into motion when James went running over to Dawgboard to complain about HH and me in an attempt to rescue that board. And then a month later somebody happened to notice those comments and mentioned them here. I responded to them. That's all there is to it.

Wheels?
  • Options
    jecornel said:

What are the royalty checks like?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

What are the royalty checks like?
    I'm hearing they are something like Sven's $20.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Just for the record I never compared fetters to Derek.. I have never met Derek face to face...Damone added that part...I don't even know what Derek looks like...I have never made personal attacks towards people attacks in all the years I have posted or on podcasts...nor would I start now....that is really low...
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Just for the record I never compared fetters to Derek.. I have never met Derek face to face...Damone added that part...I don't even know what Derek looks like...I have never made personal attacks towards people attacks in all the years I have posted or on podcasts...nor would I start now....that is really low...

You should really re-read what Damone wrote. He simply quoted what another poster had said who made the joke.

Most of us who know how to read knew that already.

HTH
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Sounds like you're personally attacking Damone.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

jecornel said:

You should really re-read what Damone wrote. He simply quoted what another poster had said who made the joke.

Most of us who know how to read knew that already.

HTH
    Message board syntax and formatting superiority guy.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Get an entire chapter written about you and then pop off.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

In all seriousness, I have wanted HH to have exceptional success. Husky fans deserve a true alternative to dawgman. Dawgman is a black eye to the UW football program and the people who run it are not doing anyone favors especially the program or their fans. It is poor product and is stealing people's money by straight up lying. The "about" page makes it clear this bored was about being an alternative to dawgman.

OK you whiny fucking cunt... what "news" has happened regarding Husky football... and I mean ANYTHING... that hasn't been covered in detail by this bored?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

1.learn to read
    2. Fuck off