Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Stupid mandate. Forcing him to get a shot for his own good? Seems like that's Inslee's rationale at this point. We all know they don't stop the spread of the virus. He is harming nobody by foregoing the shot.

Empirically false, but that's not the point. This is a "shit on the cuog" thread. Read the room.
    People can get the shot to protect themselves from death/hospitalization. It doesn't prevent someone from spreading the virus. Forcing him to get the shot does nothing for the rest of us. Go get your shot and put on some pants if you're worried about it.
    ntxduck said:

Stupid mandate. Forcing him to get a shot for his own good? Seems like that's Inslee's rationale at this point. We all know they don't stop the spread of the virus. He is harming nobody by foregoing the shot.

Empirically false, but that's not the point. This is a "shit on the cuog" thread. Read the room.
    By his genius logic we should get rid of the tdap vaccine too.
    If you get the tdap vaccine and I don't, are you going to get any of those viruses from me and die? No.

Also, tdap has a long-term efficacy which has been proven with minimal risks. Get back to me when COVID shots last more than 4 months and have a 5+ year track record of not causing any injury.
    Just doubling down on being wrong. One of my best friends almost died at 25 from pertussis even though he’d gotten tdap once as a kid then the booster again before college. Shit got into his lungs and almost killed him because some east Portland Mom tried to heal her kid with crystals before sending him to school, instead of science. He still can’t exercise normally 7 years later.
    Cool story. You all are operating in a vacuum of COVID being eradicated by the vaccines which is not happening, clearly.

Again, he can get the shot and still come down with and pass along COVID along to someone. What is the value in a mandate when the shot doesn't prevent transmission? You're going to encounter COVID one way or another unless you live in your Mom's basement the rest of your life.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ntxduck said:

People can get the shot to protect themselves from death/hospitalization. It doesn't prevent someone from spreading the virus. Forcing him to get the shot does nothing for the rest of us. Go get your shot and put on some pants if you're worried about it.
    ntxduck said:

If you get the tdap vaccine and I don't, are you going to get any of those viruses from me and die? No.

Also, tdap has a long-term efficacy which has been proven with minimal risks. Get back to me when COVID shots last more than 4 months and have a 5+ year track record of not causing any injury.
    Just doubling down on being wrong. One of my best friends almost died at 25 from pertussis even though he’d gotten tdap once as a kid then the booster again before college. Shit got into his lungs and almost killed him because some east Portland Mom tried to heal her kid with crystals before sending him to school, instead of science. He still can’t exercise normally 7 years later.
    Cool story. You all are operating in a vacuum of COVID being eradicated by the vaccines which is not happening, clearly.

Again, he can get the shot and still come down with and pass along COVID along to someone. What is the value in a mandate when the shot doesn't prevent transmission? You're going to encounter COVID one way or another unless you live in your Mom's basement the rest of your life.
    @Trav_82 @JaRomney @JHopkinsSD You’re just an awful person. Please stop representing Husky Nation as a moronic bigot. You’re fucking embarrassing
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

@Trav_82 @JaRomney @JHopkinsSD You’re just an awful person. Please stop representing Husky Nation as a moronic bigot. You’re fucking embarrassing
    EMFA and DIAF
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    props to all those coaches dying on their sword. fuck your little notes of debt
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

BYU is un vaxxed

im now a whatever their mascot is fan
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Try telling Collin Powell that - oops too late
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2021

What a fuckin loser. Just edit a pdf of a covid vaccination card

I allegedly had a part in helping someone who will not be named in getting his wife and her friend into a concert so that he and I could go party with sluts

Well he is already a documented liar. So might as well be a cheater too
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I allegedly had a part in helping someone who will not be named in getting his wife and her friend into a concert so that he and I could go party with sluts

Or...you know.. just get the fucking shot keep your 10 mil
    Some believe you shouldn't have to participate in a Human Rights Violation to collect 10 milly. Some believe that.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Cuog should hire Sling Blade. Imagine the memes
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Or...you know.. just get the fucking shot keep your 10 mil
    Some believe you shouldn't have to participate in a Human Rights Violation to collect 10 milly. Some believe that.
    Some people also believe injecting horse dewormer into their asscheek is a good idea
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,476
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG believes firing a PAC-12 coach for refusing a vaccine is fuckin' nuts. I know, I sound like a Trumptard. But there it is.