Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Props to AB

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
edited October 2021 in Tug Tavern
He stepped up and admitted he played like shit the first half in particular. On the 4th down stop at the goal line before the half, “should have pitched it”. Gotta respect that. Owned all his bad reads.

He have a dementia addled POTUS that won’t admit a single mistake.

Now onto TT.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,968
    46XiJCAB said:

He stepped up and admitted he played like shit the first half in particular. On the 4th down stop at the goal line before the half, “should have pitched it”. Gotta respect that. Owned all his bad reads.

Now onto TT.

He had a number of mis-reads in that game but not pitching it on that 4th and goal was just a sign of him being a really crap decision maker. Guy is like a 5th or 6th years senior and he is still doing crap like that? That play happened right in front of where I was sitting. He pitches it and the RB walks into the end-zone. He wouldn't even had needed the big old lineman that was pulling and out front to block for him.

• flatusflatus Member Posts: 938
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Now onto TT.

He had a number of mis-reads in that game but not pitching it on that 4th and goal was just a sign of him being a really crap decision maker. Guy is like a 5th or 6th years senior and he is still doing crap like that? That play happened right in front of where I was sitting. He pitches it and the RB walks into the end-zone. He wouldn't even had needed the big old lineman that was pulling and out front to block for him.

This. He is what we've seen and isn't going to get better. Dude is old as fuck and is making freshman errors. I don't GAF if he owned up that he sucked. He should voluntarily sit his old ass down and let TT play if he really believes it bc he should know that means he will do it again and Ducks will lose because of it.

He'll have my respect then and only then. Perhaps if he kidnapped Mario before the every road game and let Moorhead coach, that'd be sufficient, too.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,540 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2021
    Saying sorry after you fuck up is for losers. Fuck him, 6th year senior first guy off the bus athlete, fucking sucks at his job. Fuck making excuses, fuck enabling losers.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    We’re in an era where many do not want to own up to their mistakes and accept responsibility. Especially younger people. AB did. That was my point. Apparently that flew over some heads on DR.

I’m not surprised at the usual suspects.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,540 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

We’re in an era where many do not want to own up to their mistakes and accept responsibility. Especially younger people. AB did. That was my point. Apparently that flew over some heads on DR.

Owning your mistakes only matters if you actually stop making them, or haven't been making them regularly for 6 fucking years. He sucks, I dgaf about him owning it. Stop sucking.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    46XiJCAB said:

That might be true at most positions, but the QB position is still in large part a position of humility. 95% of other quarterbacks would have said the same thing, so that's not unusual. Grandpa Sankey could see how bad he played. Anthony Brown, single handedly cost Oregon the football game. Period.

If Oregon had a quarterback that could make an intermediate throw, Oregon wins that game by 2 touchdowns and a field goal.