Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

who was the smart person that said..

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
The NCAA would get their asses sued for acting the way they did toward Penn State? Oh yeah, it was me.

But the nation and dumbfuck posters where OUTRAGED because sandusky raped KIDS!!!

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    The irony, of course, is that the NCAA (Hi Emmert!) rapes more kids than Sandusky ever could.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The NCAA would get their asses sued for acting the way they did toward Penn State? Oh yeah, it was me.

But the nation and dumbfuck posters where OUTRAGED because sandusky raped KIDS!!!

Getting sued isn't the same as losing a lawsuit.

HTH
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

HTH
    Did I say they would win? You need to think long and hard before you put words in my mouth. I never said what WOULD happen, I Just gave an opinion based on what I heard. Find one post were I said what the outcome would be. Did you find one? Didn't think so.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

HTH
    Did I say they would win? You need to think before you put that long and hard thing in my mouth.

HTH
    Did I say they would win? You need to think before you put that long and hard thing in my mouth.

Pressing

HTH

Pressing
    I took a risk. You can't hit em all.

edited May 2013

HTH
    Did I say they would win? You need to think long and hard before you put penises in my mouth. I never said what WOULD happen, I Just gave an opinion based on what I heard. Find one post were I said what the outcome would be. Did you find one? Didn't think so.
    This is what I should have went with.

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Even my immature side is leaving this one alone.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,203 Founders Club
    edited May 2013
    DeepSeaZ said:

classy poast
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    DeepSeaZ said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqcONoahlmQ
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I thought so also at the time and I'm not smart at all. The NCAA's conduct toward PSU was way over the top in Draconian mode. Emmert showed his true colors in how insensitive and unconcerned he can be when it comes to the interests and welfare of student-athletes as competitors and of their fans and boosters. Hard for the clueless like myself to understand what the NCAA is truly about if it's not about the student-athletes and those who support them and their school. Somehow I don't think any of us who suffered through Tyball and 0-14 should be surprised by how warped Dr. Snakeoil was on the PSU matter.

Tailgater is wise beyond his years. And he is like 105 or something.
    edited June 2013
    Who was the Dm.com poster that was so outraged an distraught over Sandusky that he didn't think the ncaa should even play games the weekend the story broke? He had perspective and class.

Tailgater is wise beyond his years. And he is like 105 or something.

Concerning my age, you're off by about the combined length of the Montlake careers of two of our greatest head coaches......... I'm too old to remember who they are, or were.

Who was the Dm.com poster that was so outraged an distraught over Sandusky that he didn't think the ncaa should even play games the weekend the story broke? He had perspective and class.

I don't remember his name, but I think he's now chasing tornadoes in Oklahoma trying somehow to shut them down.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Lets get back to talking Xs and Os.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

When was that?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    DeepSeaZ said:

When was that?