Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Horse paste

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,650
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
It's amazing how human beings could go into a pharmacy and order little white horse paste tablets before the plandemic. Now no human can walk into a pharmacy to get their horse paste in pill form. Pharmacies used to be pro horse paste? Waht happened? Why does the WHO call horse paste an essential drug? Now, horse paste is evil and you can die from it?

If you are open to 45 peer-reviewed studies on horse paste in pill form to treat covid, here you go. https://ivmmeta.com/#fig_fpp

When will this nightmare end? never.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,961
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

It's amazing how human beings could go into a pharmacy and order little white horse paste tablets before the plandemic. Now no human can walk into a pharmacy to get their horse paste in pill form. Pharmacies used to be pro horse paste? Waht happened? Why does the WHO call horse paste an essential drug? Now, horse paste is evil and you can die from it?

If you are open to 45 peer-reviewed studies on horse paste in pill form to treat covid, here you go. https://ivmmeta.com/#fig_fpp

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Getting hookups from a friend in India.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,223
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It seems controlled by the pharmacist on call at the time, they’ve been activated as political soldiers. You can get a different response on filling a prescription between the same chain just calling different locations. Also many insurance companies are blocking it, use goodrx.com to get an 80% discount on out of pocket.

Also there are webpages that you can order direct from by uploading your prescription, but they take a few weeks so you should order as a preventative.

These are all just things I’ve heard… from unclean people…

Allegedly

Real talk… these doctors, pharmacies, and insurance companies are more focused on revenue than keeping people alive. Hippocratic oath is on its deathbed getting a fatale dose of remdesivir. Y’all need to realize this isn’t about saving lives or even protecting the people. Never forget this bullshit, from the wuhan coverup to the lockdowns to school closures to people losing their job, to people denied treatment and dying. the powers at be are pulling out all the stops to capture control of society. For what it’s unclear, but the actions and intent are undeniable.

What website has a BOGO deal on Iveremectin and the little blue pill?

Axing for a fren.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

@alumni94

I've been on the fence ordering a batch from this fren you speak of.

Has your order arrived, through customs?

No visits from the gestopo?

• Options
    Founders Club

It seems controlled by the pharmacist on call at the time, they’ve been activated as political soldiers. You can get a different response on filling a prescription between the same chain just calling different locations. Also many insurance companies are blocking it, use goodrx.com to get an 80% discount on out of pocket.

Also there are webpages that you can order direct from by uploading your prescription, but they take a few weeks so you should order as a preventative.

Allegedly

Real talk… these doctors, pharmacies, and insurance companies are more focused on revenue than keeping people alive. Hippocratic oath is on its deathbed getting a fatale dose of remdesivir. Y’all need to realize this isn’t about saving lives or even protecting the people. Never forget this bullshit, from the wuhan coverup to the lockdowns to school closures to people losing their job, to people denied treatment and dying. the powers at be are pulling out all the stops to capture control of society. For what it’s unclear, but the actions and intent are undeniable.

Axing for a fren.

What I'm hearing. The only place I can find to get it is out of India. As stated above, haven't pulled the trigger yet myself.

https://ivermectin24h.com/

https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/ivermectin.html

• Options
    pawz said:

alumni94 said:

@alumni94

Just placed yesterday, so no update.

• Options
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

pawz said:

alumni94 said:

@alumni94

How much did you get?

I'm thinking of buying several hundred, less than 1000.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,290
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

alumni94 said:

@alumni94

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021

pawz said:

alumni94 said:

@alumni94

If this happens, there will be a standoff in the wealthiest enclave in the PNW.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,697
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Allegedly

Axing for a fren.

What I'm hearing. The only place I can find to get it is out of India. As stated above, haven't pulled the trigger yet myself.

So I can just order online no questions axed unless the CCP of WA State find out?
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Allegedly

Axing for a fren.

So I can just order online no questions axed unless the CCP of WA State find out?
    They have a few disclaimers on their websites about delivery time periods and getting through customs.

My worry with customs is that it is technically a scheduled, controlled substance.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is absolute BS. The off-label usage block makes me laugh. Doc's use meds off label ALL THE TIME. Gabapentin is used for many pain issues. One is as a prophylactic to treat migraines. It's indicated for seizures and nerve pain.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,290
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So are Cuban cigars that are shipped viz Switzerland to the US. Allegedly

Its not legal and you can lose them but I am 2 for 2 so far

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Do you all notice how the vaxx nazi cowards never respond to info like this? I forgot, they're the Smart People.
  • Options
    pawz said:

alumni94 said:

pawz said:

alumni94 said:

@alumni94

How much did you get?

I didn't order online. I talked to someone who is currently in India.
    I'm not 100% certain when they return to the US.
    I didn't get a ton, to make sure it wasn't a big issue at customs.

At the other end of that door would be my Mossberg 930.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,269
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

pawz said:

alumni94 said:

pawz said:

alumni94 said:

@alumni94

How much did you get?

I didn't order online. I talked to someone who is currently in India.
    I'm not 100% certain when they return to the US.
    I didn't get a ton, to make sure it wasn't a big issue at customs.

At the other end of that door would be my Mossberg 930.

What is the recommended dosage? Milligrams and number of daily dosages.