Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Buckeyes first openly gay program

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2021

Okay I have conferred with @dnc and he vouches for @DucksFC and says he's been interacting with him on Twitter for two years. So I was wrong.

But when a Duck appears on the scene, immediately knows all our lingo intimately, references AZDuck and then pinpoints me with bizarre anime Stalin stuff, he becomes suspect.

Sexting*
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FireCohen said:

Okay I have conferred with @dnc and he vouches for @DucksFC and says he's been interacting with him on Twitter for two years. So I was wrong.

But when a Duck appears on the scene, immediately knows all our lingo intimately, references AZDuck and then pinpoints me with bizarre anime Stalin stuff, he becomes suspect.

Haywire quagmiring*
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oen7E9rQog
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,843 Founders Club
    DucksFC said:

FireCohen said:

Sexting*
    I sext regularly with @dnc, @OwenTooelve (also banned) and @IPukeOregonGrellow, it's like Brazzers except with middle aged men jerking off to hating our own programs

but also it's just because I've literally lurked here for years and just never bothered to make an account lol
    @OwenTooelve doesn't seem to fit in this grouping. Strikes me as a bit of a tard and one of my two or three blocks

Sven gets off his blocks like an all pro linebacker.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,601 Founders Club
    Ohio State should be above the trash ass gimmicks, but they aren't

Actually it's a pretty sleazy program, so maybe not
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,862 Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

@AZDuck would support this if he wasn't banned

I have suspected you were AZDuck ever since you joined. Watching you closely.
    definitely not him, just lurked here for years and was too lazy to make an account

plus I'm not a (gay) commie...twitter accused me of being @trublue at one point as well which is offensive
    You should be offended.

Of all the duck fags on here @trublue is by far the biggest piece of shit to join of late.

He also has this weird infatuation with rape.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club
    DucksFC said:

FireCohen said:

Sexting*
    I sext regularly with @dnc, @OwenTooelve (also banned) and @IPukeOregonGrellow, it's like Brazzers except with middle aged men jerking off to hating our own programs

but also it's just because I've literally lurked here for years and just never bothered to make an account lol
    Paranoid Stalin beginning to think it's a Fudgie alt.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    When it's that time of the month, it's that time of the month.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,843 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

DucksFC said:

FireCohen said:

Sexting*

Paranoid Stalin beginning to think it's a Fudgie alt.
    You don't want to see Stalin when he's paranoid. You just don't

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,972 Standard Supporter

Some us do our due diligence and lurk for awhile before signing up.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

definitely not him, just lurked here for years and was too lazy to make an account

plus I'm not a (gay) commie...twitter accused me of being @trublue at one point as well which is offensive
    You should be offended.

Of all the duck fags on here @trublue is by far the biggest piece of shit to join of late.

Disagree, @trublue is charming in a "grandpa has dementia and can't stop uttering racial slurs to the nurse" kind of way.

Some of the tug ducks are hate-filled little gremlins without an ounce of cheekiness or fun in them. And it's pretty fucking creepy.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,298

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

You should be offended.

Disagree, @trublue is charming in a "grandpa has dementia and can't stop uttering racial slurs to the nurse" kind of way.

Some of the tug ducks are hate-filled little gremlins without an ounce of cheekiness or fun in them. And it's pretty fucking creepy.
    I promise I’m only full of the fun kind of hate and dementia