Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why the UW Lost to Montana and Beat Arkansas State, Similar Teams

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Why go 10-2 when you can go 7-6? UW is doing it’s best to keep the spread of Covid down by doing their part to keep Husky stadium empty 🤷‍♂️
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    I don’t think the teams were very equal at all. But considering the source I am sure it is a riveting piece of journalism.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Dan Raley and HowlingDoog once again proving somehow they've managed to be worse than Dawgman. The only thing Montana and Arkansas St have in common are they're not FBS programs.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,611

Dan Raley and HowlingDoog once again proving somehow they've managed to be worse than Dawgman. The only thing Montana and Arkansas St have in common are they're not FBS programs.

Arkansas state is FBS
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    ntxduck said:

Arkansas state is FBS
    ah, I meant not P5 programs
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited September 2021

ntxduck said:

Arkansas state is FBS
    No you didn’t.

You just learned that.

And y’all crazy. That was a good bounce back all things considered.

They hung 50 on a team that went on to beat an SEC team. Well kinda of an SEC team anyway.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,626 Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

ntxduck said:

Arkansas state is FBS
    No you didn’t.

You just learned that.

They hung 50 on a team that went on to beat an SEC team. Well kinda of an SEC team anyway.
    Is Insinceredawg being insincere?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Kaepsknee said:

ntxduck said:

Arkansas state is FBS
    No you didn’t.

You just learned that.

I report, you decide.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,170
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

ntxduck said:

Arkansas state is FBS
    No you didn’t.

You just learned that.

I report, you decide.
    4000 posts and he doesn't know that you can only count one win (against an FCS opponent) per year towards bowel eligibility? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he misspoke. If it turns out otherwise, his posts are less based on facts than pumpy's are.