Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Give McGrew the ball. Have healthy wide receivers

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
Win out.

Nothing else matters.

Woof.

The defense is fine. More then capable of winning the conference with. The offense has been an absolute shitshow but is trending up with McGrew running the ball and the receivers healthy.

We arent firing Jimmy and we arent ballsy enough to fire him and give the keys to Fresno's head coach even though we should.

Figure it out Jimmy. Lock yourself in the office with your eyes glued open and the Montana and Michigan film running until you figure this thing out.

Comments

• TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 546
    I agree with the game plan. But honestly I do not think UW wins another game in the conference except for Arizona.

I want UW to win so I hope I'm wrong.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,540 Standard Supporter

I agree that McGrew needs 10+ carries a game. But before we say anything is trending up let's remember that that was the 126th rated defense of a Sun Belt team.

Duly noted. They gave Memphis a game who just beat the fighting Mike Leach's

Arkansas State had apparently never seen rain before but our defense did a great job. They've gotten no help thru the first two games.

With this scheme, McGrew McMillan and Bynum we beat Montana rather easily. Michigan is a lot closer too.

Stop dropping the safeties back 25 yards every fucking play. Run a offense that gives the ball to playmakers.

The Pac 12 sucks sans Oregon and every remaining game is winnable. Or, loseable. Figure it out Jimmy. The talent is there. The scheme wasnt.
    Oregon sucks.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

I agree that McGrew needs 10+ carries a game. But before we say anything is trending up let's remember that that was the 126th rated defense of a Sun Belt team.

Arkansas State had apparently never seen rain before but our defense did a great job. They've gotten no help thru the first two games.

With this scheme, McGrew McMillan and Bynum we beat Montana rather easily. Michigan is a lot closer too.

Stop dropping the safeties back 25 yards every fucking play. Run a offense that gives the ball to playmakers.

The Pac 12 sucks sans Oregon and every remaining game is winnable. Or, loseable. Figure it out Jimmy. The talent is there. The scheme wasnt.
    Oregon sucks.
    Disagree
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

I agree with the game plan. But honestly I do not think UW wins another game in the conference except for Arizona.

I want UW to win so I hope I'm wrong.

The Pac-12 is so bad UW will win at least 2-3 conference games.
    I'm predicting 4-5 conference record
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355
    I'm hopeful Morris goes down with a small injury that causes him to miss a game or two. Huard takes over, is successful, and the rest of the season is devoted to building toward 2022.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    they still wont play mcgrew even though hes our best back because they are fucking pussies who care about practice

dtd said:

Oregon sucks.
    Disagree
    The defense is awful, the offense is incredibly pedestrian regardless of the talent and the OC. Oregon will drop at least two conference games.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Oregon sucks.
    Disagree
    The defense is awful, the offense is incredibly pedestrian regardless of the talent and the OC. Oregon will drop at least two conference games.
    You guys have wins over 2 top 15 teams lmao

dtd said:

dtd said:

Oregon sucks.
    Disagree
    You guys have wins over 2 top 15 teams lmao
    Shit happens.