Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyJW recap from South Upper Deck

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
Masks….50% wear them maybe. Nobody cares and the whole thing is just plain silly. Nice to drink and carry around beers all game

First offense….McGrew just looks different from anyone other RB. .maybe little prick hates lifting or practice. Who cares. He’s easily best RB on the team…… Doogs LOVED Huard coming in. I will say .the ball comes out of his hand different. Quicker and faster with more velocity. Sure as hell looks the part….when Morris steps into his throws he throws dimes. But fuck he gets lazy with his mechanics

Defense. #44 is a DAWG. Absolute leader on D and is running the show…..just catch the fucking punt. Jesus Christ. It’s like they’re taught to run away from it.

Fuck you Lake for giving me hope

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    Was your daughter scared of unmasked maniacs?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

What??? Wildly Piss Poor impersonation of Damone. Go to bed
  • lvdlvd Member Posts: 29
    Trent mcduffie got injured (ankle) returning punts today. I knew this was going to happen when it was reported he was practicing in august. Horrible. Team is not exactly deep at the cornerback position are they? Why risk it? A cornerback with ankle injury is not going to do much for rest of season IMO. The more try to play through it the worst it gets.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    We have the worst punt return team in some time. We cannot set up a return. It’s embarrassing.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    lvd said:

Trent mcduffie got injured (ankle) returning punts today. I knew this was going to happen when it was reported he was practicing in august. Horrible. Team is not exactly deep at the cornerback position are they? Why risk it? A cornerback with ankle injury is not going to do much for rest of season IMO. The more try to play through it the worst it gets.

Especially when you pull Michigan’s punt returner
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I was wondering the exact same thing.

• ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    doogville said:

Yeah Lake needs to figure out it isn't about who looks best running drills. It's about who plays best when it matters. I like big backs but Dick should be 3rd in behind McGraw and even Kamari.

Lake had some amazing post-game quote about how, on Tuesday of this week, McGrew really showed out in practice. So that’s why he got reps.

It’s a stupid answer because it’s obviously not true (I’m sure it had nothing to do with the Jimmy being asked “where the fuck is Sean McGee?” for two weeks). But also because even Jimmy’s lie makes him look dumb.

This dude has been in the program for 5 years, through spring & fall practice this year, and not one of these overpaid coaches can figure out that he doesn’t suck? Until one magic practice after two horrific losses? Lmao.

I need to take a walk on the beach. Jimmy is living in my head rent free.
    No way he said that!! Just another example of a guy that does not have a clue. I was at the game too, mask less by the way. Not playing McGrew the first two games is an all time head scratcher, even for these amateurs.. Practice your talking about Practice.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    HuskyJW said:

What??? Wildly Piss Poor impersonation of Damone. Go to bed
    disagree, it was mediocre to decent
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    doogie said:

I was wondering the exact same thing.

I don’t doubt that for a second.