Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 years later we're in the toilet

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club
Five years ago I was on the edge of being done with this program. They needed to win 10 gaymes, make a NY6 bowel - something. It was going on 15 years of bad and mediocre football.

Low and behold, they skull fucked a good Stanfraud and evil Oregon two straight weeks and made the playoff.

I thought little Jimmy was a lazy fucking hire, and questioned his little ascent in two or three years from position coach to HC, but I'm a fair person. He got a chance.

Now this program is circling the drain and it'll probably take two or three years to can this clown because it's Seattle and our fans are Doog losers and the Regents are faggots.

Fuck everything.

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    sounds like you care
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    edited September 2021
    As long as Cowen is in charge so is Jmmy
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam

I was critical when Jimmy was initially hired, but did see how it could be positive. It was always likely that he would be worse than Pete. I also dismissed the Lincoln Riley and Ryan Day comparisons because they took over units that needed improvement and improved them to being among the best in the country. Lake took over an already rolling defense and it got worse with him as the play caller.

The positives were to get Pete and his consistently bad offenses out. Start getting our hands a little dirtier in recruiting and losing the holier than thou Pete bullshit. Keep the defense in good hands with Kwat and Lake. None of those things happened besides getting Pete’s hands off our offense and getting JD to fuck it up even worse.

Case closed
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    I was done when kwiatkowski left… to join Sark