Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Imagine

coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
If you guys could beat Ohio St when it mattered

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2021
    Imagine the number of Rose Bowls UCLA has played in (1) and number of Rose Bowls UCLA has won (0) since Terry Donahue retired after the 1994 season . . .
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    trublue said:

Imagine number of Rose Bowls UCLA has played in (1) and number of Rose Bowls UCLA has won (0) since Terry Donahue retired after the 1994 season . . .

Football was invented in 1994 potd
    edited September 2021
    Imagine the number of BCS games and/or national playoff games UCLA has played in or won . . . Zero
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    trublue said:

Imagine the number of BCS games and/or national playoff games UCLA has played in or won . . . Zero

Congrats on being the #1 loser.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,923 Swaye's Wigwam

trublue said:

Congrats on being the #1 loser.
    No, the real #1 loser goes to an opponents board and tries to belittle them for the team they are today vs the team he supported during the first Clinton term. Congrats, you suck.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,392 Founders Club

If you guys could beat Ohio St when it mattered

coronabruin is a Husky trolling . . .

“Football was invented in 1994 potd”
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

It's more than a little ironic considering '94 defines the modern era of CFB with 85 scholarships.
    Classic Doog statement nominated as potd. HCH mfucker.
    edited September 2021
    FUCK OFF, nxtduck!
    edited September 2021
    trublue said:

Classic Doog statement nominated as potd. HCH mfucker.

edited September 2021
    dtd said:

trublue said:

It's more than a little ironic considering '94 defines the modern era of CFB with 85 scholarships.
    Nice try, Bub. I’ve heard it a million times from Doogs hoping for something akin to the Don James era as we progress further and further into the 21st century.

Any team that hires a guy like Jimmy Lake (with a 20 year resume as essentially a DB Coach) and thinks he is head coach material is delusional/desperate.

Dawgs should have let him leave and prove himself as a DC elsewhere before anointing him as head coach.

A head coach isn’t going to win if he doesn’t hire good/great coordinators and recruit his ass off.

Lake didn’t.

You can always hang yer hats on that 2020 Northern Division Championship.

Pray for COVID-19 to shut college football down this season.
    trublue said:

dtd said:

trublue said:

Nice try, Bub. I’ve heard it a million times from Doogs hoping for something akin to the Don James era as we progress further and further into the 21st century.

Any team that hires a guy like Jimmy Lake (with a 20 year resume as essentially a DB Coach) and thinks he is head coach material is delusional/desperate.

Dawgs should have let him leave and prove himself as a DC elsewhere before anointing him as head coach.

A head coach isn’t going to win if he doesn’t hire good/great coordinators and recruit his ass off.

This is pumpei-esque incoherent not even replying to the right person type of addled poasting.
    dtd said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

trublue said:

This is pumpei-esque incoherent not even replying to the right person type of addled poasting.
    Apparently, you got the message. The first paragraph would have sufficed.

Now go jerk off with the troll.

trublue said:

dtd said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

trublue said:

Apparently, you got the message. The first paragraph would have sufficed.

Now go jerk off with the troll.

Is this real life? What the fuck are you talking about? You seem incredibly confused.

Corona Bruin was trolling me.

I don’t care about your critique of my post.

It was directed to you. You responded.

Nxtduck can go fuck himself.
    edited September 2021
    trublue said:

Corona Bruin was trolling me.

I don’t care about your critique of my post.

It was directed to you. You responded.

Nxtduck can go fuck himself.

It wasn't a critique, I was agreeing. Doogs make fun of "football started in 94" because of the pick and getting our shit pushed in by Penn St, but in reality that's the year the 85 limit took over and 100% without a doubt altered the landscape of college football. It is the literal defining moment of the modern era.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,484 Founders Club

Myth

It was cut twice, once to 95 and then to 85. Just because it was passed in whatever year doesn't mean it started at the same time.