Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A brief message from the Hardcore Husky community to the investors (deserves own thread)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You are fucking dialed in. Investors. Pfft.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    GOAT speaks for all of us
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It must be nice to post 8,000 times and get free use of a website that costs several hundred dollars a month to maintain, and then bitch and complain about that website while not even paying a dime for it. It's what you like to do.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I paid my $25, let me post dirty pictures
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It must be nice to post 8,000 times and get free use of a website that costs several hundred dollars a month to maintain, and then bitch and complain about that website while not even paying a dime for it. It's what you like to do.

And some people out there have the nerve to compare you to Grinolds...

If you don't want my contributions here I'll gladly LEAVE!

You don't even have to ban me or delete me.

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Add some coverage of practices & recruiting (not a ton, you could probably get someone to do it for free or very cheap) and I'd pony up $5/mth. I was fucking pissed before I found this place because husky message boards were so terrible. Want to make sure this board keeps going.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Cancer. It's winning.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Derek? You're turning into Grinolds pal. Just ease back, shut the fuck up and let us do the posting. You worry about bringing people over. We'll do the threading. Leave the boards to the people Putin! Xoxo:), LOL, rotfl, bff buddy!

I'll defend Derek here. Let it go....the guy is doing this for nothing. Countless hours on this hobby board....It's gotta get old. Some want to see the bored grow even more and it's not going to at it's current state.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

TierbsHsotBoobs earned the 500 Agrees badge.
    You received 500 Agrees. You put a lot of effort into this. We're lucky you poast here at all.
    November 2013
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

Derek? You're turning into Grinolds pal. Just ease back, shut the fuck up and let us do the posting. You worry about bringing people over. We'll do the threading. Leave the boards to the people Putin! Xoxo:), LOL, rotfl, bff buddy!

I'll defend Derek here. Let it go....the guy is doing this for nothing. Countless hours on this hobby board....It's gotta get old. Some want to see the bored grow even more and it's not going to at it's current state.

The only way this bored will grow is if it is run just like Doogman.

Simple fact.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's not like this bored grew within the past year or anything...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    How much money do I have to contribute to get on the "board?" If I get on the board, can I vote to bring sigs back and free Harv?

#bigrollinc
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

How much money do I have to contribute to get on the "board?" If I get on the board, can I vote to bring sigs back and free Harv?

#bigrollinc

Everything has a price?

Take a swing big fella!
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In conclusion, fuck me fuck you fuck everyone
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

And some people out there have the nerve to compare you to Grinolds...

If you don't want my contributions here I'll gladly LEAVE!

You don't even have to ban me or delete me.

Why don't you just put it up to a vote like your butt buddy Harvey Road would? Don't like your chances?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

#bigrollinc

SWIDT?

Seriously, I'm happy to make contributions as well. Does Derek(read: Kimberly) have a paypal address? I'll send real money, not Sven's $20. I just want my sig back.

#helpmehelpyou
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    Don't all the wrinkle cream, SUV, and free tablet ads offset the operating cost by now?